Footwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footwear

Ok ever since ive been working out ive always had this thing about trying to find the perfect footwear for the gym. But i havent yet found it. Currently im wearing trainers which are like a size to big and have like no arch support.

But im lookin for that trainer thats going to be the perfect fit on my foot, giving me great feel and support, and allow me to do calf raises without any problems.

So what kind of footwear do you have for the gym?

new balance 805 crosstrainer with a custom orthodic insert
    its like a glove, new balance makes up to a 16 wide(thank god, lol)
    but the orthodics are like 500 a pair, they keep my arches happy
    frk
    :iagree:
    i always agree with what i say

Comment

i know this is going to sound crazy, but consider it: And 1 basketball shoes (any low-tops). The padding on the bottom of the shoe will conform to foot. Trust me, they're comfortable.
      -----------------------------------
      TrueProtein.com
      Discount Code: grm229
      ------------------------------------

Comment

i go with otomix ultimate trainers, get a size smaller than usual for a tight fit
        im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

Nike trail running shoes are what I've been wearing... no problems so far... I used to wear Otomix - felt like I was wearing slippers to the gym, liked them a lot - but apparently they got thrown away when I moved.

TrueNutrition.com discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Comment

i personnaly like the basketball shoes. probably because i hate low tops and because no other shoe is as comfortable as basketball shoes.

Comment

I have quite a few trainers that I have for the gym, but my favorites so far are Asics Tigers and Adidas Gazelles. Both are relatively inexpensive (around $60 a pair) and I love them.

Comment

and 1 are nice and comfy,, you could always order a pair of LA gear's,, ooh you would look pretty nice in those the double laces would help when squatting..i would consider the joe montana edition..
                "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Moon Boots ? Anybody ever try them ?
                  Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                    I have quite a few trainers that I have for the gym, but my favorites so far are Asics Tigers and Adidas Gazelles. Both are relatively inexpensive (around $60 a pair) and I love them.
                    i wear asics size 13 and EEE width. they aren't very good for squatting or deadlifting but i prefer to do those exercises shoeless.
                    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Comment

magnum boots
                      -KidRok-
                      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
                        fuck 500 for footwear
                        :iagree:

Currently in Reebok running shoes...hate 'em!
                        Am going back to Adidas...love Adidas, love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!!
                        "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                        Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
                          fuck 500 for footwear
                          LOL yea, no shit.

Comment

its not the shoes that cost $500, its the orthotics

orthotics are fucking expensive but last for years. for people with flat feet and other foot problems orthotics are the only thing that can make for a comfy shoe
                            It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Comment

ive always liked training barefoot,especially on deadlifts,i have flat feet too,and tend to find a lot of trainers uncomfatable.

Comment

Working...
                              X