Question for Dante and other ladies' men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Dante and other ladies' men

Hey man, if yall get so many girls, what is the secret? I grew up the only child and never saw my dad, so its been a battle for me to get some good game. It seems like girls like so many different types of guys I dont know which part of me I should accentuate the most to make myself more attractive, im not a bad looking guy either, any help would be appreciated

first off... what is it that you want? do you want a relationship or do you just want a playmate? The answers are different, so you gotta decide what you're looking for.

Have manners & respect for the girl you are pursuing. Don't be self involved. Be GENUINELY interested in what the girl is saying & what her interests are. Try to hold an intellegent conversation with her w/o hitting on her or making lude comments. The bottom line is respect, respect, respect.

That's my 2cents. :smooch:
    Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Originally posted by american idol
      first off... what is it that you want? do you want a relationship or do you just want a playmate? The answers are different, so you gotta decide what you're looking for.

Have manners & respect for the girl you are pursuing. Don't be self involved. Be GENUINELY interested in what the girl is saying & what her interests are. Try to hold an intellegent conversation with her w/o hitting on her or making lude comments. The bottom line is respect, respect, respect.

That's my 2cents. :smooch:

not to be rude, but your saying what you want in a HUSBAND and what you want guys to do, not necessarily what works in real situations

Comment

btw, i would like to mess around with a girl and do whatever first, and if i think shes good enough for me i will pursue dating

Comment

OK first off, girls can spot confidence a mile away. If you are the slightes bit unconfident, they can instantly detec that. It's one of the many things that the devil has planted into women.

Secondly, girls don't give as much of a fuck about your body and how good looking you are as you think. You'd be surprised how many good looking chicks you can pull by guess what? ASKING. So many badass chicks don't ever date because guys are too pussy to ask them. When someone DOES, they're shocked and usually agree.

Thirdly, be your damn self. I am not saying you aren't, but seriously, never ever try and portray yourself as something you aren't. Don't go up to a chick and talk like you're a rich motherfucker when you aren't.

Fourthly, dude...hot chicks are nothing special. Remember that. There are oh so many, especially in Texas. They don't deserve to be treated better, they don't deserve more money spent on them and basically they don't deserve any special treatment. Treat them like you would any other chick, no matter how hot they are. Remember, they're just a person. So many guys look at hot chicks like they are some alien race whose panties are unreachable by mere mortals such as themselves. Not so. They are just any other person.

Fifthly, don't be a pussy. This goes for asking girls out AND what you'll do once you get them. So many guys go the 'OMG you're so gorgeous, I'd do anything for you, I'll kiss the ground you walk on!' route. Trust me, the chicks know they're hot as all hell. They don't need you telling them that, so don't (if they're a girlfriend that's different). Stemming from the aforementioned type fellow, once he nabs the girl he goes crazy...financially. Every dollar is spent towards this chick. He pays for everything she wants and more. This is a nice way to a) spoil a girl and b) become a little nutless wuss. Neither of these things are good and should be avoided at all costs. Say you meet a chick, say to her "Hey I'll be getting some coffee tomorrow morning at so and so, I'd like if you joined me...". THIS IS NOT A DATE AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED LIKE ONE. THIS IS JUST A GET TOGETHER. You aren't paying for SHIT. If she seems like she wants you or expects you to, dump her immediately. Only on a formal date should you even CONSIDER paying for something.

As for things you can do to make yourself more attractive, learn how to dress but wear things you like. Too many guys do way too many things JUST to attract girls. These guys are called tools. Wear what you'd like but try and look decent. Good hygiene is very important. Use good deodorant, a good bodywash, keep your face acne free, etc etc etc. All these things can help immensely. Keep your hair neat. This doesn't mean go out and get some faggy metrosexual crap, but something that's very easy to style and is low maintenance.

Remember though, game can not really be taught. Either you have it or you don't. Some other things can certainly help, but game is a skill. All it takes is experience. The experience is getting out there and meeting some fine girls all by yourself.

Comment

I never felt like I had "game".

I think it's more about the way you present yourself. Just the way you carry yourself. But it has to be natural.

Show a sense of confidence, not cockyness. Sense of happiness from the inside. Showing that you are independent yet sociable.

Don't take yourself too seriously. Have fun no matter what the situation.

BW
            Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Originally posted by Richard85
              not to be rude, but your saying what you want in a HUSBAND and what you want guys to do, not necessarily what works in real situations
              So let me get this straight. You ask guys how to get chicks, and a real, intelligent woman speaks up and tells you flat out what behavior she finds attractive in a man....and you blow her off.

That's freakin awesome! You just presented for all your biggest problem.
              CrossFit Champions
              Champions Combat Arts

Comment

That's exactly why I asked you what you were looking for. You obviously aren't ready for a relationship & really just want a piece of ass. If that's the case, then go to a bar and you're sure to find something there. But if you're picky then, look for the hot drunk one.

For your information, ANY girl looking for a guy to date wants respect. It doesn't mean she wants a husband. She just wants to be treated with diginity. If you don't treat ANY WOMAN with respect then you don't need to be with a woman. There are already too many guys out there treating women like shit & not respecting them, only wanting a piece of ass. If this is what you want, then I feel sorry for you. You're not gonna get any girls if you have that attitude. They're just going to think you're an asshole.

I'm not trying to be rude to you. I'm just telling you how MOST girls will view you. Most girls don't want a ladie's man, they want their own man. You dont have to be married to want this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Munster
                  So let me get this straight. You ask guys how to get chicks, and a real, intelligent woman speaks up and tells you flat out what behavior she finds attractive in a man....and you blow her off.

That's freakin awesome! You just presented for all your biggest problem.

:smooch:

Comment

the problem is not me talking to them, but it seems like the get bored with me, like im boring to talk to or something, and im a good looking guy to damnit, i dress well, and to sound cocky but i drive a pretty nice Z71 tahoe, but i dunno, i can meet a girl at a club and throw game and maybe get some ass, but when she hangs out with me she gets bored, im also not a very sociable person either so i guess i need to develop that as well, im always doubitng myself too i guess i dont know my personality god damnit im confused

Comment

Originally posted by american idol
                      That's exactly why I asked you what you were looking for. You obviously aren't ready for a relationship & really just want a piece of ass. If that's the case, then go to a bar and you're sure to find something there. But if you're picky then, look for the hot drunk one.

For your information, ANY girl looking for a guy to date wants respect. It doesn't mean she wants a husband. She just wants to be treated with diginity. If you don't treat ANY WOMAN with respect then you don't need to be with a woman. There are already too many guys out there treating women like shit & not respecting them, only wanting a piece of ass. If this is what you want, then I feel sorry for you. You're not gonna get any girls if you have that attitude. They're just going to think you're an asshole.

I'm not trying to be rude to you. I'm just telling you how MOST girls will view you. Most girls don't want a ladie's man, they want their own man. You dont have to be married to want this.

YOU AND THE MUNSTER ARE EXACTLY RIGHT!!! During the summer, I was at a party and i was hittin on this girl, then we started makin out and she said she could tell that i was just there for a piece of ass, even though she gave me some she knew, so how do i make it less obvious? Oh btw, girls dont like nice dorky guys and they are nice, so how do i differentiate myself from them?

Comment

YOU AND THE MUNSTER ARE EXACTLY RIGHT!!! During the summer, I was at a party and i was hittin on this girl, then we started makin out and she said she could tell that i was just there for a piece of ass, even though she gave me some she knew, so how do i make it less obvious? Oh btw, girls dont like nice dorky guys and they are nice, so how do i differentiate myself from them?
                        I'm going to leave advice giving on this one for someone else. No offense, but I just don't care to help you fool girls into thinking you are something you are not or that you don't want just a piece when the truth is that's all you really want.
                        CrossFit Champions
                        Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Yea, I give up myself. That is one thing that I can not stand is when guys portray themselves to be something they're not. That's a huge pet peeve of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                            Yea, I give up myself. That is one thing that I can not stand is when guys portray themselves to be something they're not. That's a huge pet peeve of mine.
                            :iagree:

Be a real man, Richard85. Real women know the difference.
                            CrossFit Champions
                            Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Originally posted by The Munster
                              :iagree:

Be a real man, Richard85. Real women know the difference.

dude, what are yall talking about????? Some guys just want ass and get it, so why not me? I am a real guy and when I am they screw me over, honestly not all of the time i just want ass, but it comes off as that a lot man what can I do?

Comment

Working...
                              X