rash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rash

Hey bros whats up. I sometimes get this rash on my inner thighs from them rubbing together. I was wondering if any of you guys get this and what you do for it.

GR03

Originally posted by GyM RaT 03
    Hey bros whats up. I sometimes get this rash on my inner thighs from them rubbing together. I was wondering if any of you guys get this and what you do for it.

GR03
    lotion on the thighs and I wear the spandex knee length under my pants ..lol...I just got a couple of pair from dicks Sporting goods....Underarmour and new balance..
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by Massive G
      lotion on the thighs and I wear the spandex knee length under my pants ..lol...I just got a couple of pair from dicks Sporting goods....Underarmour and new balance..
      That's a good idea Mass-G, thanks.
      What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

I get the same thing and let me tell you for those that have never gotten it, it is incredibly painful. It pretty much makes cardio impossible for a day or so and just walking around is excruciating if you get it really bad like I sometimes to. I'll have to look into the Underarmour stuff G, I thought about that. Other than that though, I rub it with some vaseline, baby oil AND put baby powder over it.

Comment

dam good idea massive-g but isnt it uncomfortable to have those skin tight things on with boxers underneath

Comment

I get it too. Tends to happen when I sweat a LOT in a day or so, then its gone.

Yes, it sucks walking around with it. When I take a shower or two a day I don't get them, though.
            23 years old, 6'3", 240lbs :showoff:

430 strapped deadlift
            255 belted squat for reps :fresty:
            225 incline BB :fresty:

GETTING THERE!

Comment

Did you just recently start doing some cardio again?...usually the skin will toughen up if this is the case and you'll be good in about a week. Like US said...vaseline always helps too...and its good to have around too....
              Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
              person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
              and in the right way, that is not easy.
              -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

There is also a product that runners use called Body Glide...My wife uses it and never gets any rashes or irritation.
                Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

use gold bond powder with cornstarch
                  but i usually wear underarmour, unless im plannin on gettin sum, then i ditch the Underarmour cuz it chafes my willy, lol
                  frk
                  :iagree:
                  i always agree with what i say

Comment

its herpes bro!

Comment

Working...
                    X