How the stairs at my gym feel after WM squats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the stairs at my gym feel after WM squats

Not sure if DC prescribes it but usually cardio like stairs aren't performed after leg days.

Comment

I think he might just mean in general. After the workout involving Widowmaker squats; walking up and down stairs sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by big ross View Post
        Not sure if DC prescribes it but usually cardio like stairs aren't performed after leg days.
        Stairs are often needed to get out of the gym, you know

Comment

Stairs? Even standing up is terrible.
          Wanna save 5% on your trueprotein orders? Use my code! CTN001

Comment

I lol'ed at the pic, thanks.

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
            -1st SuperHeavy Gi
            2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
            -1st Heavyweight Gi
            2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
            2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

I hate going down stairs, people ask if I need a hand, I believe they think I am injured.
              "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
              Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
              'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
              ~William Bernbach

Comment

ha ha ha, SAHD. I was walking down to the change rooms and lockers with a girl I know from the clubs and she asked me if I was alright because I was limping... I wasn't limping, I was struggling to walk altogether after training legs.

Comment

I feel like death right now.

I would imagine this is what it would feel like to drop the soap in front of many angry men in prison who have not seen a woman in about 25 years.... just sayin'
                  Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                  2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                  2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
                  X