Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usp Labs Prime

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Usp Labs Prime

    USP Labs has a product called Prime. Yeah, I read all the ad b.s. and heard all the testimonials for it but something about it sems interesting (good marketing?).....I'm just wondering if anyone on here has tried it?......It's got the whole "Bill Phillips" thing going on complete with "it's better than D-Bol".....The clinical lit looks promising but I'm sure so did the original research for Enzyte....LOL

  • #2
    I do not know. I spend my training budget on protein (lots) creatine and glycerin .
    some Dex and malt ..and considering beta alanine very boring but cheap and effective.

    with the money some spend on shit during their lifting life I would Rather have another chopper
    "An egg yolk is a terrible thing to waste"
    J.M.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah BD I agree...I def keep my choices very boring and very few, more so now since I just lost my job due to the economical nightmare here in the U.S....But as I age (38 this year) I'm just looking for that little edge to stay in the mix without having to go back to the sauce....Just a little curious is all...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SMERIDITH View Post
        USP Labs has a product called Prime. Yeah, I read all the ad b.s. and heard all the testimonials for it but something about it sems interesting (good marketing?).....I'm just wondering if anyone on here has tried it?......It's got the whole "Bill Phillips" thing going on complete with "it's better than D-Bol".....The clinical lit looks promising but I'm sure so did the original research for Enzyte....LOL
        I'd hold off. They are still unsure of the MOA of the ingredients. Many of the testimonials were from athletes who work with USP or are "friends" one way or another.

        The feedback has been LESS than impressive. For something that claims to make PH/PS obsolete...I think I'll stick with my nettle root and staples
        Don't ask for a light load, but a strong back.

        5% Discount at TP.com: DEG907

        Comment


        • #5
          After trying p-slin and anabolic pump (made from the same company as prime), I don't think I'd drop a penny on Prime. Did you read the claims anabolic pump and p-slin had? Both crap. (sorry militarymuscle, I know you like p-slin, but I didn't feel a thing)
          Save 5% at TRUEPROTEIN with discount code "MPP883"

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks for the feedback DaveGabe24 and marlon.....Yeah, I'll stick to the proven stuff.....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by marlon View Post
              After trying p-slin and anabolic pump (made from the same company as prime), I don't think I'd drop a penny on Prime. Did you read the claims anabolic pump and p-slin had? Both crap. (sorry militarymuscle, I know you like p-slin, but I didn't feel a thing)
              I did have a positive experience with P-Slin, but that ingredient can be bought in bulk and has a much larger following. Prime has yet to prove itself, and until the verdict is unanimous, there's tons of other supps that are better
              Don't ask for a light load, but a strong back.

              5% Discount at TP.com: DEG907

              Comment


              • #8
                I saw all of the hype and decided to give Prime a try. After a week of taking it I have felt nothing at all. It has been the most worthless supplement I have ever used. I will be very surprised if I get any above average results when I finish off the bottle.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Has there been a consensus made about Prime? It's still around, so there must be some people out there who like it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SDMF View Post
                    Has there been a consensus made about Prime? It's still around, so there must be some people out there who like it.
                    It looks like it is just a tribulus supplement...If you are looking for a natural way to boost T, why not try something with DAA (MG's Super test boost), take some minerals like zinc, magnesium and B-6 (ZMA) before bed, up your Vitamin D3 and Vitamin C and work on improving sleep habits and reducing stress?

                    All of those vitamins and minerals are dirt cheap.
                    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

                    Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

                    2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                    2015 Beat Cancer!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                      It looks like it is just a tribulus supplement...If you are looking for a natural way to boost T, why not try something with DAA (MG's Super test boost), take some minerals like zinc, magnesium and B-6 (ZMA) before bed, up your Vitamin D3 and Vitamin C and work on improving sleep habits and reducing stress?

                      All of those vitamins and minerals are dirt cheap.
                      I saw that one of the ingredients in Prime was Tribulus Aquaticus, but they say it's a non-hormonal supplement. That's why I was wondering what it does.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I think Prime is kind of garbage. To be totally honest, the feedback seems to be hit or miss. However, everyone agrees that it's an underdosed supplement and requires one to use up to 50-100% more for effects to kick in (in other words, a really expensive supplement).

                        I'm not the most well versed person on adaptogens, but there probably are a number out there that help with strength gains (which was where Prime shone for 50% of the users). For size, I much prefer these 2 supplements, Anabeta or Erase Pro, by PES. Anabeta is also non-hormonal, whereas Erase Pro contains an aromatase inhibitor. Neither require PCT but should be cycled.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Let me ask you this. What other supplements are you taking? If you aren't taking other proven supplements you shouldn't even worry about this. I'm not saying this to come down on you as I used to do this when I was younger. Don't keep looking for the Holy Grail. I'm not saying don't try new things, but usually a good supplement will flush itself out within 3-6 months.

                          As far as what you should concentrate one here are a few must haves:

                          1. Basic multi
                          2. Vitamin C
                          3. Vitamin D
                          4. The products Mental proposed.
                          5. Pepto Pro (Pre and Intra workout)
                          6. KarboLoad (Pre and Intra workout)
                          7. L-Leucine (Pre and Intra workout)
                          8. Creatine
                          9. Beta Alanine
                          10. Glutamine (Although I don't believe this is as necessary unless dieting)

                          I think you can get almost all of these through TN and I can guarantee you will see better results using this combination over the product you are asking about. Good Luck.
                          1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
                          2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
                          2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
                          2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
                          2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
                          2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

                          Truenutrition.com
                          Use Discount Code AMJ

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Doberman View Post
                            Let me ask you this. What other supplements are you taking? If you aren't taking other proven supplements you shouldn't even worry about this. I'm not saying this to come down on you as I used to do this when I was younger. Don't keep looking for the Holy Grail. I'm not saying don't try new things, but usually a good supplement will flush itself out within 3-6 months.

                            As far as what you should concentrate one here are a few must haves:

                            1. Basic multi
                            2. Vitamin C
                            3. Vitamin D
                            4. The products Mental proposed.
                            5. Pepto Pro (Pre and Intra workout)
                            6. KarboLoad (Pre and Intra workout)
                            7. L-Leucine (Pre and Intra workout)
                            8. Creatine
                            9. Beta Alanine
                            10. Glutamine (Although I don't believe this is as necessary unless dieting)

                            I think you can get almost all of these through TN and I can guarantee you will see better results using this combination over the product you are asking about. Good Luck.
                            + fish oil!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yep. Almost forgot that one. I take 3 grams a day with my Vitamin D.
                              1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
                              2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
                              2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
                              2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
                              2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
                              2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

                              Truenutrition.com
                              Use Discount Code AMJ

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X