BJJ Anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John10thPlanet View Post
    yup I've rolled with Joe several times and the dude is strong as fuck! Legit jiu jitsu.
    Do you train GI as well, or just primarily NoGi?

Comment

Originally posted by Imprezivr6 View Post
      Do you train GI as well, or just primarily NoGi?
      I started with the gi but I haven't put one on for over a year now

Comment

I started with the gi but I haven't put one on for over a year now
        I did the exact opposite. lol I started, and enjoyed nogi a lot more, but now I LOVE the GI. I still hit up atleast 1 nogi class a week, though.

Comment

I help fighters getting ready for their MMA fights so no point on wearing a gi lol I've got like 5 gis getting dusty in my closet lol

Comment

Originally posted by Imprezivr6 View Post
            I have been playing around with DC principles while training BJJ as well. Right now I am just lifting 2 days a week(m/f) in the typical 2 way split fashion. So far strength is still creeping up, despite all the cardio I am doing.

Have you kept lifting and rolling this past year and what does your program look like?

Im looking to get back into iron after a year and half layoff (knee injury/bulged disk/broken rib--- all from different things lol) Im 100% and wanna still keep my jiujitsu but NEED to be around iron again(lifted for 5years before DC then 1year of DC before getting injured while playing not lifting). I KNOW DC works, I used it for atleast a year with GIANT gains and drastic changes to my appearance previously, and it just makes sense.

Comment

I live between NZ and L.A I train under Eddie Bravo
              you ever roll with Eddies two infamous fraud students/ex-student??? Im curious to hear how ari's skills are now. Hear hes still around a mid-blue level but sporting the purp.

Comment

I trained all over, and at Renzo's in NYC for a long time. Then got hurt. Now it's Bodybuilding.
                Let me tell you, it's one, or the other, if done seriously. You can't have both lol.

Comment

I'm too much of a germaphobe to try it out. I get skeeeved out when I see ringworm.
                  #docswholift
                  PGY-1 FM
                  "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

saw the title of thread and wondered when skip added one of those Craig's list personal type forums where u advertise for naughty things like bbc and bbw seeks dtf and whatever lol

That is all...
                    I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
                    I too like to live dangerously

Comment

Working...
                    X