X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this thread still going???

get over it people!

Comment

Arnold's physique and proportions were amazing. Yes, modern bodybuilders can be more massive, but do they really look even half as beautiful as Arnold did? Cutler, Coleman, all these guys, even though they are huge, look like big blown up balloons. they look like they're about to pop with steroids. Coleman really looks nasty.. not beautiful. Arnold will always be the best body builder of all time.. not because his calves are bigger than Cutlers, but because he is Arnold. No body builder will ever have the same perfection that Arnold did. Period.

Comment

And I still think Arnold looked better. Much better. Bigger doesn't equate into a better body. The best physique ever is Steve Reeves' though, in my opinion.
        Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

Originally posted by CalebMix View Post
          Arnold's physique and proportions were amazing. Yes, modern bodybuilders can be more massive, but do they really look even half as beautiful as Arnold did? Cutler, Coleman, all these guys, even though they are huge, look like big blown up balloons. they look like they're about to pop with steroids. Coleman really looks nasty.. not beautiful. Arnold will always be the best body builder of all time.. not because his calves are bigger than Cutlers, but because he is Arnold. No body builder will ever have the same perfection that Arnold did. Period.
          umm.....beautiful?

Comment

Working...
          X