Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dante, what kind of shampoo do you use?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dante, what kind of shampoo do you use?

    I remember you once saying that you buy some kind of special shampoo that helps prevent hair loss. I was wondering what it is and where I could get it.

    Thanks.
    True Protein Discount Code: RBN727

    ....................______
    ................._/______\_
    ................/------------\=========o
    _________/ Rowdy Robby\______________
    =============================
    ((XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX))
    ((XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX))
    =============================

  • #2
    lol.. when i saw the title of this thread i just thought "oh my...".
    www.trueprotein.com

    www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

    "Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

    "if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

    Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.



    "Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Nizoral 2% (cant recommend it enough)--my grandfather was completely and i mean completely bald at 30---my cousins (same grandfather) are both completely bald--and are my age---I have a full head of hair (same as I did in high school)--ive been religious with Nizoral for over a decade--I have more hair than my younger brother (except when i shave my head obviously--which I do when the mood strikes me)
      @dante_trudel

      Comment


      • #4
        i was hoping Dante was a Pantene kinda guy, or maybe something with fancy fruit extracts.

        but seriously, does it prevent hair loss or does it actually help regrow hair?
        To save 5% on your TrueProtein.com purchase, use discount code: DAS235
        --------------------------------------

        SUCCESS = CONSISTENCY X TIME
        - Sniffy54


        --------------------------------------
        "Consistency can take you a long way"
        - Homonunculus

        Comment


        • #5
          like herbal essences?
          www.trueprotein.com

          www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

          "Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

          "if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

          Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.



          "Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MsteveM
            lol.. when i saw the title of this thread i just thought "oh my...".
            lol yeah i was going to say hey dante what kind of toilet paper do you use?

            Comment


            • #7
              I use Nizoral also. Another one that is supposed to help, but never really did much for me personally is Nioxin.
              Learner202 is presenting ficticious scenerios in a role play environment. I get big because I love it.

              Competition is marvelous, provided it is done for the good of the goal rather then the good of the soul.

              A wise person doesn't batter against stone walls, but finds ways around them, under them, or over them.

              Comment


              • #8
                ya dante, what do you wipe your ass with?? will it help me to develop a better lat spread like yours??
                To save 5% on your TrueProtein.com purchase, use discount code: DAS235
                --------------------------------------

                SUCCESS = CONSISTENCY X TIME
                - Sniffy54


                --------------------------------------
                "Consistency can take you a long way"
                - Homonunculus

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks Dante.

                  Where do you buy Nizoral 2%?
                  Last edited by Rowdy Robby; 01-06-2006, 05:02 PM.
                  True Protein Discount Code: RBN727

                  ....................______
                  ................._/______\_
                  ................/------------\=========o
                  _________/ Rowdy Robby\______________
                  =============================
                  ((XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX))
                  ((XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX))
                  =============================

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    From our sponsor, help support the company's that support IM!!!!

                    http://www.wholesalehairproducts.com/
                    Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                    and in the right way, that is not easy.
                    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by winnie
                      From our sponsor, help support the company's that support IM!!!!

                      http://www.wholesalehairproducts.com/
                      That's where i got mine. It really helps out on cycle.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                        Nizoral 2% (cant recommend it enough)--my grandfather was completely and i mean completely bald at 30---my cousins (same grandfather) are both completely bald--and are my age---I have a full head of hair (same as I did in high school)--ive been religious with Nizoral for over a decade--I have more hair than my younger brother (except when i shave my head obviously--which I do when the mood strikes me)
                        Hey dogg, nizoral's description on the website seems to indicate that its more of an anti-dandruff kinda shampoo.. does it work that well in keeping the hair there too?
                        Consistency is the key





                        Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dante, I noticed you have good forearms. What kind of porno do you watch?
                          SNB120 = my discount code. I'm at $150 (halfway home) so please help a brother out.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by lionel
                            Hey dogg, nizoral's description on the website seems to indicate that its more of an anti-dandruff kinda shampoo.. does it work that well in keeping the hair there too?
                            They cant claim its anti balding

                            (they would get into serious trouble without clinical trials proving the fact)
                            @dante_trudel

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by nextteen
                              Dante, I noticed you have good forearms. What kind of porno do you watch?
                              Animal Planet
                              @dante_trudel

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X