diet-forcefeeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diet-forcefeeding

so ive had to update my diet since in venezuela (where im living right now since 4 years) protein powders became very expensive and can no longer afford it... but i find it really hard to eat all the whole food to the point that i have to forcefeed myself really hard... any trick or alternatives for making it easier?

heres my current plan (almost the same on workout and non workout days)

breakfast
    3 whole eggs
    2 slice mozzarella cheese full fat
    2 whole wheat fajitas
    1 banana

lunch
    120gr regular pasta
    150gr grilled chicken or red meat
    1tbsp olive oil

pre/workout (half an hour before the session and two hours after lunch)
    melon or banana

postworkout
    150gr grilled chicken or red meat
    1 1/2 cup of white rice

dinner
    100gr grilled chicken or red meat
    1 large salad with 1 tbsp olive oil

pre/bed
    2 whole eggs

im currently at 72kg, not sure about bodyfat but have the two top visible abs, trying to gain some quality size... strenght has been through the roof with DC so far.

Honestly looking at the diet you're barely eating as is...

Look into digestive enzymes and betaine if needed

Add more fats

Comment

No offence, but your diet sounds rather boring on the taste front. Perhaps adding spice or herbs to the food would help? Your eating white rice with grilled chicken, perhaps consider frying the rice with the pieces of chicken in it. Possibly also add an egg to the fried rice- you can fry it with very little oil, that way you will have a better taste to the dish and more kals and protein.

P.S. I am new to the forum so I do not claim to have the level of dieting knowledge of many people on here. I am just trying to help you make your food taste a little better.

Comment

My diet varies but here is an example of 4,800 kcals that are very easy for me to put down. There are periods where I've gone up around 6,000+ and still am not "force-feeding" - apple cider vinegar + digestive enzymes 3x per day - morning, post workout, and with my last meal of the day. Usually digestive enzymes with any beef meal as well. And also drink about 6L of water per day.

BTW the structure to how the foods are listed is Protein - Carb - Fat - so you can get a sense of how the foods are grouped into a meal.
        Attached Files

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
        2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
        2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
        2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
        2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Thanks for that Moco, the example was appreciated. I think im gonna look into apple cider vinegar, im eating at 6kcals per day, so I will try anything which could help digestion.

Comment

Originally posted by moco View Post
            My diet varies but here is an example of 4,800 kcals that are very easy for me to put down. There are periods where I've gone up around 6,000+ and still am not "force-feeding" - apple cider vinegar + digestive enzymes 3x per day - morning, post workout, and with my last meal of the day. Usually digestive enzymes with any beef meal as well. And also drink about 6L of water per day.

BTW the structure to how the foods are listed is Protein - Carb - Fat - so you can get a sense of how the foods are grouped into a meal.
            Moco, what is that chart you have on your attachment that lays all the cals and macro out like that? is that an App or something you did on your own?

Comment

It's fitday.com - I've also used fitclick and my wife uses fatsecret.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
              2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
              2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
              2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
              2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Eggs and heavy cream. I still make old school Vince Gironda inspired shakes blending heavy cream with raw eggs. Calorie dense and full of fat/protein

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser_Soze11 View Post
                  Eggs and heavy cream. I still make old school Vince Gironda inspired shakes blending heavy cream with raw eggs. Calorie dense and full of fat/protein

Do u also use ginger ale in your mix?
                  SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
                    Do u also use ginger ale in your mix?
                    Hahaha No i dont. Good one! Even though I TRAIN Dc all the way, I have taken my diet and eating habits from old school bodybuilding. I eat a LOT of food, but stay away from a lot of carbs but keep the calories and fats high. Hence the eggs, beef and heavy cream a la Gironda

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser_Soze11 View Post
                      Hahaha No i dont. Good one! Even though I TRAIN Dc all the way, I have taken my diet and eating habits from old school bodybuilding. I eat a LOT of food, but stay away from a lot of carbs but keep the calories and fats high. Hence the eggs, beef and heavy cream a la Gironda
                      Eggs and beef, hard to go wrong there. I'm not buying the latest crap the experts are selling. Egg whites only and low fat protein, nope. I'm not going for that. My strength has never been better. Very low gear too btw.

Comment

Originally posted by doug1 View Post
                        Eggs and beef, hard to go wrong there. I'm not buying the latest crap the experts are selling. Egg whites only and low fat protein, nope. I'm not going for that. My strength has never been better. Very low gear too btw.
                        Yea I keep it old school, and honestly the only thing I really dont do DC style is the eating. Let me clarify, I still follow regular cutting/bulking/recomp protocols, and also track macros to a certain extent (I am no militant about it). Being natural and of average genetics, I have found that force feeding never did it for me. I can eat A LOT, and by a lot I mean several pounds of meat and veggies in one plus whatever starches you have. A few years ago (right out of college), I still followed eating Tons of protein, decent amount of carbs, and lifted heavy DC style. The result? I gained a good amount of weight, strength went up, but not sure about how much muscle. Now fast forward to May 2015, I started counting macros and really got to know how much I NEEDED to eat for different purposes. On a slow CUT (and not on DC training, but did Rest pause for assistance) I lost weight and my strength went WAY up across the board. Totally changed the way I thought about food's relationship with growth.

Comment

I have a friend who competes in powerlifting and has been force feeding to gain some weight, I believe NEXA knows him as well. He started puking blood because I believe he had a tear in his esophagus from dry heaving force feeding himself when he was already full so be careful with it

Comment

Originally posted by RobbHensel View Post
                            I have a friend who competes in powerlifting and has been force feeding to gain some weight, I believe NEXA knows him as well. He started puking blood because I believe he had a tear in his esophagus from dry heaving force feeding himself when he was already full so be careful with it

Actually met him and his gf last weekend. Super nice people.

Mallory-Weiss tear.

If you're gagging/puking, be careful. And if you see blood-tinged spit coming back up, please go to the doctor.
                            #docswholift
                            PGY-1 FM
                            "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

I dont see why people force feed. More is not always better. A lot of those people (I can only speak from people I know who are enhanced and natural alike) eat everything and gain 20 lbs over the winter. How much of that is actually muscle? If you aren't on anything, probably not that much. Being in a decent suplus and training like an animal with great form and progressive weights will get you there. An old school lifter (who competed) once told me, "Diet to gain/lose fat and to fuel the training/recovery, build the muscle with your programming" I am paraphrasing obviously.

Comment

Working...
                              X