Getting Ready for my first DC blast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Ready for my first DC blast

New here and trying to soak up as much info as I can by reading through the threads here in the Pound Puppy section. I am planning to take 3 days off(fri-sun) in preparation of my first DC blast. As soon as I get a routine worked up I will post it here and I will also try to do a log(I'm terrible about keeping logs lol but I want to get better due to how important it is tracking progress). Any info/advice is welcome and appreciated!

Keep a log book in your gym bag. You can't do DC without it but as I said in your intro thread, you can do a journal so we can all follow along your journey to competing and you can talk about your training and your philosophies for why you pick and choose certain movements.

Definitely post your training split, movements, and rep ranges asap so we can take a look and start your DC blast off right. You're going to love it!

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
    *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
    •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
    *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Collabera View Post
      Keep a log book in your gym bag. You can't do DC without it but as I said in your intro thread, you can do a journal so we can all follow along your journey to competing and you can talk about your training and your philosophies for why you pick and choose certain movements.

Definitely post your training split, movements, and rep ranges asap so we can take a look and start your DC blast off right. You're going to love it!

I'm gonna start working on my split tonight. As long as it kicks my ass I know I'll love it haha I'm a glutton for pain!

Comment

Can't wait to see it! I'll check back in later tonight to see what you've come up with.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
        *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
        •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
        *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Working...
        X