4day dc training split?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4day dc training split?

have run DC in past with great results using the traditional split have read of some people using a 4 day split and was intrested in trying it out just confused on how to format that correctly

Originally posted by drpepper2124 View Post
    have run DC in past with great results using the traditional split have read of some people using a 4 day split and was intrested in trying it out just confused on how to format that correctly
    That is the 3-way split. There is information available in the forum but it is generally not talked about too much as the information tends to be confused by newbies wanting to do DC and those doing the 2-way tend to want to use concepts from the 3-way....
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Or the VERY OLD cycles on pennies version of the 2 way split that dante revised to be 3 days
      I was hesitant to even post that response about it lol
      But there was VERY OLD VERY FIRST FORMAT info dante had in a board that he revised to be the m/w/f split we all know as the "2 way"

My honest opinion... He revised it to 3 days for a reason. :-)
      I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
      I too like to live dangerously

Comment

yes i meant the 3 way split with four days of training everything i see has a mwf layout so im still confused lol

Comment

The 3 way split is typically done MTTF, but as Dante mentioned you need to know your own recovery.
          I would recommend researching some of the info on the site, but then also viewing the original Cycle For Pennies (it is on Scribed) if you Google it. It will take a long time to read through, but if you do, I believe that doing this will either create more questions for you, or you will totally understand his thought process. I read through every thread I could find on DC training in the forum and I purchased the instructional DVD with Jason Wojo and Franco Datillo. So after doing all of this and learning as much as I could, by the time I read through the entire original Cycle For Pennies, it was very clear to me what I had to do.

Check this post out by Dante before you change anything:
          http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthr...280#post925280
          Last edited by Superman66; 02-10-2015, 12:52 PM.
          "The Dude Abides" Please Use Discount Code: JNC825

Comment

Working...
          X