Reverse pulldowns. rp11-15
    Rack Deads. 6-8 10-12 ss

B3
    Preacher Curls. rp11-15
    Hammer Curls. 12ss
    Standing calf raises. 10-15
    Seated leg curls. rp15-25
    Leg Press. 6-8 +wm

So Far so good. Really Loving the Pumps and the shakes after the stretches. Really digging this. I'm all in. Mostly used to 3on1off and 2on 1off 2on Splits on or off cycle...So this is really refreshing and Im just caught up in how my body is reacting and adjusting. Doing cardio on 3 off days and resting the other. Done alot of reading and some experienced input would be appreciated. After my chest exercise im doin one all out set of presses or flyes for 20-30 reps. Before stretching. Can I also add this to Delts as in after press do pump set of raises? Thanks. Glad I found this site and forum, a few days after I decided to read up on DC and start it.
    Last edited by sickdave5; 03-12-2014, 10:37 PM.

Don't really know if you are asking if you blast set-up is good or what... But, no, you shouldn't need to add anything to this... however I wouldn't even think about that, I would re-evaluate your actual exercise selection again... Doesn't really look like you put any time into rep range selection, proper exercise selection or thinking about what would be effective to avoid general fatigue while still working the muscle and allowing for a nice long blast...

Honestly, looks like a copy and paste job... Oh well.... good luck
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I Copied and Pasted from my word doc. that i originally typed it on. But I guess I can take a look at a few things to change. The rep ranges Im using are based on me wanting to stay with mod to heavy weight and move up. Also according to how I feel. Hence the 15 number. I do use the smith, I shouldve typed that. And I go to 2 diff gyms, one has a Tbar so Id use that in place of bent rows depending on where Im training at etc. This is actually my template ive been goin with. Thanks for the critique and honesty. It is why I shared. I guess I may have gone overboard reading a DC cribnotes pdf I came across online. And I read the Stickies here like a bible. Ill spend some more time today reevaluating some movements...I did feel more beat up than l thought I would after My A1 lift..Ill rethink whole setup. Tomorrow is B3 day. ugggggg. Thanks. I had some diff Ideas I was thinkin I could try to cleanup Split to my advantage. I will edit today.
      Last edited by sickdave5; 03-13-2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

I'm feeling nice...even though I am sick as hell... You have no variety in rep ranges...you have deadlifts and squats back to back SLDL and rack deads back to back... just something to think about...and you would have know that had you read the stickies "like a bible"
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Your right. And I couldve done without the bible dig. But I did set myself up for it. My Bad. I did fuck that aspect up. And I did feel it yesterday during rack deads. Im still thrown off on the rep range variety. I understand maybe going 15+ for arms or chins dips. But im stuck on the 11-15 for compounds. Was just about to post what I edited and now im looking at what u reminded me of. Thanks. I went too far in with the 3 fav exercises in order for legs.
          Last edited by sickdave5; 03-13-2014, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Ok. Thanks mentalflex for your time and advice. I put this up so others with experience in DC could chime in. But I thought I had it all on point. Guess I was wrong. On the upside this coming monday is A1 and I can change tomorrows B3. So heres new edit. Im probably being stubborn about the sldl but I do love them. I will also try sumo leg press for the first time for hams. I changed some rep ranges to avoid going heavier on the dl and sldl. Any advice is appreciated.

2-way split. (mon,wed,fri)

A1
            Smith Incline Press. rp11-15
            Machine shoulder press. rp15-20
            Close grip Press. rp15-25
            Wide grip Pull downs. Rp15-20
            T bar Rows. 10-12

B1
            Barbell Curls. rp15-20
            Reverse Curls. rp.20-30
            Toe presses on leg press 15-25
            Lying Leg curls. rp15-25
            Barbell Squats 8-10 +20repwm

A2
            Chest Press. rp15-25
            Smith Shoulder Press. rp11-15
            Dips.rp15-25
            Rack Chins. rp11-15
            Seated rows. 10-20

B2
            Incline Dumbell Curls. rp15-20
            Pinwheel Curls 15ss
            Seated calf raises. 10-15
            Sumo leg press 15-25
            Hack Squats. 8-10 +20repwm

A3
            Decline Bench Press. rp11-15
            Hammer shoulder press. rp11-15
            Skullcrushers. rp15-25
            Reverse pulldowns. rp11-15
            Rack Deads 15-25

B3
            Preacher Curls. rp15-20
            Hammer Curls. 15ss
            Standing calf raises. 10-15
            Leg Press. 10-12 +20repwm
            SLDL 15-25
            Last edited by sickdave5; 03-13-2014, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Trust me, different rep ranges = different stimulus.... I'm telling you from experience... You have different rep range, you have varied times under tension, you recruit different muscle fibers... Use a variety of rep ranges for each body part

It would probably be best if you did rack deads from mid shin instead of deadlifts. Really focus on the contraction too

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Ok. Now im getting it. I understand what you mean about the ranges. Thanks again mentalflex. And yes ill def. go with racks instead of deads and concentrate on the contraction for back thickness. Thanks for your time.

Comment

You got it... now let your logbook be your guide and grow

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Man. Getting stronger. Those rep ranges make a difference. Focusing on rep speed and contractions. Insane pumps, being recovered enough to tax those muscles again makes it alot worth while. Muscles feel and look fuller.

Comment

Originally posted by sickdave5 View Post
                      Man. Getting stronger. Those rep ranges make a difference. Focusing on rep speed and contractions. Insane pumps, being recovered enough to tax those muscles again makes it alot worth while. Muscles feel and look fuller.

Guess I wasn't talking out my ass when I said the rep ranges matter

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

LOL!! Truth.

Comment

Working...
                        X