Fat cheese 100gr cottage cheese
    Fruit

Post night
    2 scoops caseinate
    Milk

Saturday - sunday
    Low fat - high carbs - and only 1 protein morning and evening

What do you think?
    Its not how good you are, but how good you want to be!
    Practise What You Preach!

not experienced enough to comment on the diet, but i love the pindabutter and pindanuts

Comment

:israel:
      Originally posted by drcrappants View Post
      not experienced enough to comment on the diet, but i love the pindabutter and pindanuts
      Think I have to add more calories from fat protein sources, but I will do this from week to week after next competition with this diet to start.
      Pindas are high in energy and fat, fat gives more calories than carbs, fats have more taste.
      Not combinated with carbs fat raises not chesterol, in a fat diet!

Comment

What are your goals for after the show?

Stew
        Some people are so afraid of dying they never actually start living.

Comment

Yeah, your goals will dictate your calories/macros.

Welcome to IM, by the way.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by theVirus View Post
            :israel:

Think I have to add more calories from fat protein sources, but I will do this from week to week after next competition with this diet to start.
            Pindas are high in energy and fat, fat gives more calories than carbs, fats have more taste.
            Not combinated with carbs fat raises not chesterol, in a fat diet!
            referring to the idea that in america we say peanut not pinda :flypig:

Comment

Originally posted by drcrappants View Post
              referring to the idea that in america we say peanut not pinda :flypig:
              My englisch is not so good, but...yes peanut :jump:

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                Yeah, your goals will dictate your calories/macros.

Welcome to IM, by the way.

Skip
                Thankx Skip! My goal is to gain muscle, and competition or not, that changes nothing.
                It is my first competition after winning the Ifbb belgium overall nationals 2013 and
                dont know if I will stay in competition. This one is for my 2 girls, who never have seen
                me on stage.
                I have been training doggcrapp before some years but had to give up giving priority
                on work. Now after sundays competition in a week, I will go back on te DC track.
                Updating in my journal and placing pics.
                Hope to feel me at home here!

Comment

Originally posted by anabolic2k View Post
                  What are your goals for after the show?

Stew
                  Hi Stew!, at least gaining 5kg muscle before end summer 2014. I know, it will be not eazy, but better placing my goal high to be shure I hqve to work my ass of!
                  Competiting after again?, I dont know!

Comment

This is purely my opinion, i would take the diet that your currently on and start slowly increasing macros.

Start with a protein increase and see if the scales start to move in the right direction and how your condition is looking.

If the scales arnt moving quick enough for you then look to increase carbs pre and post workout and watch the scales again.

This is a slow process but if you havnt got another show coming up then take your time and grow slowly whilst holding some decent condition!

Stew

Comment

This is purely my opinion, i would take the diet that your currently on and start slowly increasing macros.

Start with a protein increase and see if the scales start to move in the right direction and how your condition is looking.

If the scales arnt moving quick enough for you then look to increase carbs pre and post workout and watch the scales again.

This is a slow process but if you havnt got another show coming up then take your time and grow slowly whilst holding some decent condition!

Stew
                      Do you mean simple sugars before and after training? Is this not killing the effect of a high fat diet or will the carbs be used directly in and after the training for energy?
                      So only when training you mean? Would you start higher protein from the start?
                      Thanks, Phil

Comment

Do you mean simple sugars before and after training? Is this not killing the effect of a high fat diet or will the carbs be used directly in and after the training for energy?
                        So only when training you mean? Would you start higher protein from the start?
                        Thanks, Phil
                        Yes, 1st increase protein and see what results you get.

If your weight is not moving up as you want it then add complex carb sources after your workout.

If your weight is still not moving up and strength still not increasing as you want then add in pre workout complex carbs also!

Just be consistent and patient!

Comment

Yes, 1st increase protein and see what results you get.

If your weight is not moving up as you want it then add complex carb sources after your workout.

If your weight is still not moving up and strength still not increasing as you want then add in pre workout complex carbs also!

Just be consistent and patient!
                          Why complex carbs? To leave insulin levels stable or because slowly digested? Is it not better consuming a mix of fast and complex carbs, so there is alsow direct energy?

Comment

Coming off a strict cut I like to gradually increase calories by about 250kcal a week so as not to explode or balloon up. I also like to switch it up in terms of macros so for me dieting is low carb high protein therefore I increase carbs initially, eventually cutting protein back from 1.5g per lb to 1.2g per lb.

I can see your doing the whole low carb thing... I go lower carbs for cutting but I couldn't do it ALL the time!

Comment

Why complex carbs? To leave insulin levels stable or because slowly digested?
                              Exactly!

Comment

Working...
                              X