flexed or unflexed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flexed or unflexed

This might be a really dumb/noob question but when someone says that they have 18'' (or any other number) biceps is that flexed or unflexed. I always tape my biceps unflexed as i think there is less variability but was wondering what the proper way was.

Thanks
    Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

Typically flexed unless otherwise noted.
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

When people say 18" they are referring to flexed. Often people will blag this number by getting an arm pump which will make the measurement larger...thats generally insecure fucks. Also body fat needa to be taken into consideration.ie someomw with 20" arms could have bodyfat around them and if cut down to stage lean that will likely go to 17"-18".

18" SUB 9% BF is a damn big arm!

18" at or above 14% bf is a fat arm

Sorry to go way off topic..but im sure i answered you somewhere there!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
        Typically flexed unless otherwise noted.
        Originally posted by martin_h View Post
        When people say 18" they are referring to flexed. Often people will blag this number by getting an arm pump which will make the measurement larger...thats generally insecure fucks. Also body fat needa to be taken into consideration.ie someomw with 20" arms could have bodyfat around them and if cut down to stage lean that will likely go to 17"-18".

18" SUB 9% BF is a damn big arm!

18" at or above 14% bf is a fat arm

Sorry to go way off topic..but im sure i answered you somewhere there!
        Excellent. Thanks Mental and Martin!
        Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

Comment

Working...
        X