Inner thighs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inner thighs

Hey every on this is my first time writing here.

I am 6 foot and weight is 225 i træn dc.

So what do I do to get more inner thighs is there any exercise I can do.

Dont no if its enough info.

Sendt fra min GT-N8020 med Tapatalk2

Squats

Comment

I do squats but it not working and i squat legpress and hacksquat with feet wide apart.

Sendt fra min GT-N7105 med Tapatalk2

Comment

I am by no means an oracle on this forum. I just love coming here and reading and chipping in here and there when i feel i can, however..

6foot and 225lb..are you ready for DC..have you had good results with other training? You been training for long? \if your asking about the inner thighs at 225lb then I really think your worrying about the wrong things...
        DC is designed to put a shit load of mass on you in the shortest time possible..Heavy compounds that you can increase weight on..IE incline bench, squats,deadlifts.. You shouldnt be worrying about the inner thighs until you have a good level of size, but if you squat do the widows and train your ass into the ground then 'inner thighs' shouldnt be a problem.

Not trying to be funny here champ. Look at the bigger picture here

Comment

I see what you meen i will go beat the logbog and sorry for getting off track

Comment

If you train dc then pick a qad exercise and pick a ham exercise. Try and find stuff that targets inner thys. I would think if you had squats, front squats and leg press with SLDL,lying curls and sitting curls your inner thy would get a lot of work. 2 exercises that target that area is the adductor machine, and all variations of walking lunges

Comment

Anything with a pause in the bottom position. Ex Squats, Hack Squats, Machine Leg press.
              How long can you go without believing in YOURSELF, before you are officially dead!

This isn't "Tea-Time Relaxy-Muscle", this is INTENSE Muscle. Bring something to the table or don't fucking show up. - Sammich

Comment

My gym has the abductor/adductor machines ...they are not just for old, fat ladies. ;-) Otherwise, heavy hacks always make my inner thighs super sore.
                "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

Thank you all i'll try to pause in the bottom.

Comment

Sumo Press kills my inner legs

Comment

Working...
                    X