Guidance on start point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guidance on start point

Hello. I have been floating around the forums for 2 weeks now and have come to the conclusion I am not ready for DC at all. I have learned a lot and respect what you guys are doing. That being said outright i am lost. I am getting back into lifting after a few years of gluttony. I am 195lbs. 5'8" 27 years old and around the 20% bf range. Can anyone guide me to somewhere I can get some no bullshit info on a program that can help me put on some size and reduce my gut?

Thanks in advance,
    Rook

Sent from my sg sIII using Tapatalk 2

There is some great info on getting started in the stickies. Check out the thread started by bigdownunder here: http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=27376

There are many options for you depending on your background and what has worked for you. You can try a 5x5 program, Wendler's 5/3/1, a high frequency program, something like Layne Norton's PHAT system...there are some good ones out there. You can also browse through some journals and see what other's have done successfully.

For the most part, fat loss is going to come from diet and cardio and training heavy is going to expend a lot of calories by itself.
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

What you need at the moment is to build good habits, come up with something you like and stick to it for three months. Forget about sets and reps just be consistent. If you Overload yourself with too much info at this point there is a good possibility you will burn-out and quit.
      How long can you go without believing in YOURSELF, before you are officially dead!

This isn't "Tea-Time Relaxy-Muscle", this is INTENSE Muscle. Bring something to the table or don't fucking show up. - Sammich

Comment

Thanks gentlemen.

Sent from my SGS3 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
        X