mixing DC and skiploading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mixing DC and skiploading

anyone do it? i'm wondering if it would be beneficial or counter productive.

Really? Since your new here, I would take some time and read through all the threads.
    "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
    2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
    2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
    2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
    2002 NPC Western Carolina:
    2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

C'mon cut me some slack.. Of course I've been reading, watching DVDs and working with a DC trainer.. Just because I posted in the puppy pound doesn't mean I'm an idiot..

I'm actually very knowledgeable in nutrition, let me back track and rephrase that question. Given the eating requirements involved with DC training, does anyone skipload to spike their metabolism as well. After weeks of only dual calorie days, I'm sure my body is going to get used to the 2on1off pattern and would like to keep fat gain minimal.

Comment

Originally posted by alfrazior View Post
        C'mon cut me some slack.. Of course I've been reading, watching DVDs and working with a DC trainer.. Just because I posted in the puppy pound doesn't mean I'm an idiot..

I'm actually very knowledgeable in nutrition, let me back track and rephrase that question. Given the eating requirements involved with DC training, does anyone skipload to spike their metabolism as well. After weeks of only dual calorie days, I'm sure my body is going to get used to the 2on1off pattern and would like to keep fat gain minimal.
        Hey Al,

If you have a diet that will allow you to grow and stay lean while DC training... sounds good to me.

Who's your DC Trainer, BTW?... I would think that he / she would be the person to ask actually...
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

I'm working with Jason Wojo. I agree, and he's an excellent resource except I figured the forums were a good place since this is the home of both training styles and I was hoping someone who experimented with both might chime in..

In my mind, the odds were many:1.

Comment

Working...
          X