Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the USA ... whats everybody doing training wise for Labor Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the USA ... whats everybody doing training wise for Labor Day?

I am on my first DC blast. Just finished week 7. Not quite ready to cruise yet as my reps and weights are still jumping in leaps and bounds, literally.

Mostly due to the fact that I dieted down over summer ... when I started my blast I weighed in at 190. I am now about 215+. (body fat is same or less)

Anyway ... I am going back and forth over just taking the extra day off for labor day, or changing the 'schedule' a little bit so I still hit all 3 workouts.

Maybe the holiday does not effect some of you. But for me it means a family get together and travel. Have a good one everybody!
    I train Dogg Crapp. When not training DC ... sometimes I train arms 3x to 5x per week. Sometimes I train 'modified dogg crapp' which includes an 'arms only' day.

Originally posted by DaveEboy View Post
    I am on my first DC blast. Just finished week 7. Not quite ready to cruise yet as my reps and weights are still jumping in leaps and bounds, literally.

Mostly due to the fact that I dieted down over summer ... when I started my blast I weighed in at 190. I am now about 215+. (body fat is same or less)

Anyway ... I am going back and forth over just taking the extra day off for labor day, or changing the 'schedule' a little bit so I still hit all 3 workouts.

Maybe the holiday does not effect some of you. But for me it means a family get together and travel. Have a good one everybody!
    What's shifting a workout over by one day going to do to negatively affect your progression? For starters, family comes first, but beyond that, moving your rotation by one day isn't going to change shit for your workouts.

Going in another direction...... you've put on over 25 pounds in 7 weeks while staying as lean as you were when you started? You got some pictures? That would be INCREDIBLE.
    Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Here is a 'before' pic at 190.

I dont have any 'after' pics yet ... because I am far from being 'after' at this point.

But no joke, I am 215 in the am before food or drink.

Diet the last 7 weeks has been much higher in protein, and I am doing the usual creatine, taurine.

You are right ... one workout does not 'make a difference' but, 2 things

1 - one is simply principle .. when you are on a plan it is discipline
      2 - i like the days of my schedule right now. for example, I squat on wednesdays. I like that. I deadlift on fridays. I do rack pulls on the alternate friday. Its just a days of the week thing for me. I dont want to change it.

And you are right. Family First. Always.
      Attached Files
      I train Dogg Crapp. When not training DC ... sometimes I train arms 3x to 5x per week. Sometimes I train 'modified dogg crapp' which includes an 'arms only' day.

Comment

On Monday, I will be lifting/cardio...then grilling....then another cardio session.

Hope everyone has a safe weekend. Enjoy!

-slide
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
        X