Calve Training Frequency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calve Training Frequency

I am totally in to the DC method of how to perform the set for calves.

I have never trained calves with such a focus on the negative.

Question though ... are any of you Bro's hitting calves with just a little bit more volume\frequency?

Just looking for opinions & experience.

My calves lag behind. My personal tendency is to think training them 2-3 sets with each DC workout.
    I train Dogg Crapp. When not training DC ... sometimes I train arms 3x to 5x per week. Sometimes I train 'modified dogg crapp' which includes an 'arms only' day.

Originally posted by DaveEboy View Post
    I am totally in to the DC method of how to perform the set for calves.

I have never trained calves with such a focus on the negative.

Question though ... are any of you Bro's hitting calves with just a little bit more volume\frequency?

Just looking for opinions & experience.

My calves lag behind. My personal tendency is to think training them 2-3 sets with each DC workout.
    Are you training DC to the T brah? Then just follow the frequency of the split and there is always the incline walking, did you miss that one cuz?
    For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

calves to cows

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
      Are you training DC to the T brah? Then just follow the frequency of the split and there is always the incline walking, did you miss that one cuz?
      Thanks for pointing out the incline walking.

But what happens when I guy does most of his 'cardio' as a semi-brisk 25 minute walk around the block. With somewhat limited 'incline' work in terms of hilly terrain?

I'm not trying to stray for the essential DC methodology. I am holding tight to the A\B workouts, in the A B A, B A B fashion over a 2 week period.

Was just checkin to see if any of you guys were throwing in just a little extra on a stubborn pair of calves than need to be cows.
      I train Dogg Crapp. When not training DC ... sometimes I train arms 3x to 5x per week. Sometimes I train 'modified dogg crapp' which includes an 'arms only' day.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveEboy View Post
        Thanks for pointing out the incline walking.

But what happens when I guy does most of his 'cardio' as a semi-brisk 25 minute walk around the block. With somewhat limited 'incline' work in terms of hilly terrain?

I'm not trying to stray for the essential DC methodology. I am holding tight to the A\B workouts, in the A B A, B A B fashion over a 2 week period.

Was just checkin to see if any of you guys were throwing in just a little extra on a stubborn pair of calves than need to be cows.
        Dante's incline walking on the treadmill is the shit.

Comment

Working...
        X