Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Ok so i have very long work days and need shorter workouts. I know DCs 3 way split works well, but i was looking at my excel spreadsheet and realized soemthing.

If you were to lift 2on/1off using the 3 way rotation, you would have the same frequency on bodyparts as the original 2 way. I know this isnt DC, but has anybody tried it?

Originally posted by Juggy38 View Post
    Ok so i have very long work days and need shorter workouts. I know DCs 3 way split works well, but i was looking at my excel spreadsheet and realized soemthing.

If you were to lift 2on/1off using the 3 way rotation, you would have the same frequency on bodyparts as the original 2 way. I know this isnt DC, but has anybody tried it?
    I understand what you are thinking but trust me you are going to be burnt out. The frequency is the same as the 2 way yes but you need those 2 days of non training to recover. If you are training DC properly 2 or 3 way you need the extra day of rest over the weekend.

Comment

ok i figured that. Looks good on paper tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Juggy38 View Post
        ok i figured that. Looks good on paper tho!
        Yeah, if you're gonna train DC, it's best to do it how it's laid out. Dante has it this way for a reason. If he thought it would be better using a different split, he'd have it that way....
        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Working...
        X