Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFA supplement

Hi Fellow DC┬┤ers
    Lately I have been reading alot about fats (a subject I know way to little on)
    and have decided to incorporate an EFA supplement. My question is this, when choosing an EFA sup. is there any reason to buy a product containing both omega 3 and 6, or is a product containing only omega 3 like fish oil just as good.

Chances are you probably already get plenty of omega 6s.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCrazy View Post
      Chances are you probably already get plenty of omega 6s.
      Most likely too much, actually.

Comment

Ok thanks fo the responses. I will stick to the fish oil then.

Comment

Originally posted by dcwannabee View Post
          Ok thanks fo the responses. I will stick to the fish oil then.
          Evening primrose oil has a good profile as well. Look into it.

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
          -1st SuperHeavy Gi
          2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
          -1st Heavyweight Gi
          2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
          2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

To change it up, look into Carlson's liquid fish oil. They have orange and lemon flavors and both are really pretty good. I also like Coromega omega squeeze packs. They are like a gel that tastes absolutely delicious. The orange and orange chocolate flavors are damn good. Check on Amazon for these you can do the subscribe and save and get them for just over $18 for 90 squeeze packs (2.5g of fish oil per pack).
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Evening primrose oil has a good profile as well. Look into it.
              Will do.
              To change it up, look into Carlson's liquid fish oil. They have orange and lemon flavors and both are really pretty good. I also like Coromega omega squeeze packs. They are like a gel that tastes absolutely delicious. The orange and orange chocolate flavors are damn good. Check on Amazon for these you can do the subscribe and save and get them for just over $18 for 90 squeeze packs (2.5g of fish oil per pack).
              I already ordered some in fish-oil capsules, but will look into the other stuff when I run out. Sounds interesting

Comment

Working...
              X