stiff leg help???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stiff leg help???

so i seen david henrys video.....and im in no way saying im even close to scott or dave...but i was curious as to how they did there stiff legs...like 6 add 10... 6 and repeat until you cant get 6 reps? is this dantes reccomendation for guys on a 2 way split who wanna do stiff legs? im jus curious b/c i tried em that way and the FRIED my hams...if that is how your suppose to do them d/c style then how many sets should you ascend before failing 3? 4? i guess im just asking for some info about how guys starting out should perform stiff legs in there routine on a two way.... like 2 ss like back or the ascending technique.... any help would be most appreciated
    I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
    I too like to live dangerously

It's been talked about a lot on here, run a search for it.

Basically, it was an old protocol. Usually, stiffs are done for a straight set in DC now. I have done them the old way before, and yes they crush you.

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
    -1st SuperHeavy Gi
    2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
    -1st Heavyweight Gi
    2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
    2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

alright thanks lock it up.... i appreciate it man
      I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
      I too like to live dangerously

Comment

Hey Lock, I agree, doing them that way hammers you, but I like doing them that way once in a while. I started out doing them but its pretty hard to sustain, and of course used too much weight the first few times.

Still like doing them though
        Lets get serious. Lets get ugly. Beat the logbook - Gollum
        BEAT YOUR FREAKING LOGBOOK! That's what you should be worrying about - DC

It has everything to do with what you put in your mouth. Stop putting unhealthy shit in your mouth - trucelt

Save 5% at TrueProtein.com - snc768

Comment

Originally posted by Glyder View Post
          Hey Lock, I agree, doing them that way hammers you, but I like doing them that way once in a while. I started out doing them but its pretty hard to sustain, and of course used too much weight the first few times.

Still like doing them though
          For sure agree there. I used the 6's protocol for months on end during a couple blasts...I can stiff leg almost as much as I can pull from the floor...Just sayin'.

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
          -1st SuperHeavy Gi
          2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
          -1st Heavyweight Gi
          2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
          2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

I am running this protocol right now and HOLY SHIT! All I am gonna say is give yourself some extra time getting out of bed the next day.

My glute/ham tie in has always been my weakest area and this has certainly helped in a big way.
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
            X