what is wrong and what is right with my dc diet and training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is wrong and what is right with my dc diet and training

next week will be my first day of dc so this is how im doing it hope i get all the help here:
    im 87kg been trainning for 10 years now..
    diet is like this:
    wake up at 9 am do cardio 30 minutes on empty stomach and start my first meal at 10 am:
    8 eggs white 1 yolk mixed in a blender after doing it an omlette with 100g of oats and one fruit
    12 am:
    100g oats with 2 scoop whey protein handfull of almond, 2000mg fish oil
    2:30 pm:
    100g brown rise with 200g chiken breast ,2000mg fish oil
    5:00 pm:
    200g chiken or red meat with salad handfull of almond,2000mg fish oil
    7:00pm 200g chiken or red meat with salad some almond
    8:15 befor workoout :
    2 scoop whey plus 70g waximaize
    after workout 2 scoop whey plus waximaize
    befor 15 minutes of sleep 2 scoop casein protein.

workout:
    monday:
    chest (incline smith machine)
    5 warm up sets 15 12 10 8 6 and 3 full weight to maximum failure sets
    shoulder (dumbell press)
    5 warm up sets ...same as chest
    back width (lat pul down)
    5 warm up sets ... same as above
    back thikness(t bar)
    same as above
    triceps:smith machine press close grip
    3 sets warm up 15 12 10 and 2 sets to failure with maximum weight i can lift
    after every set i rest for like 20 seconds with 15 deep breath and come back again, but there is some things im not sure about its the low volume ??what does it suppose to meen and blasting and cruising.thanks in advence

You need to do more reading if you dont know what blasting and cruising is.
    :kewlpics:You are correct, Dante did in fact take my avatar pic. lol

Comment

Originally posted by edgard View Post
      im 87kg been trainning for 10 years now..
      That.
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

Sorry guys English is not my language but I'm trying my best I have been reading alot more than 6 month about it and now I think I'm ready to start I think I know cruising it's wen u need to have a break from training but blasting I'm not sure so why not a little help here if someone can explain a bit more.is it too much to ask.and hat do u think about my diet I cut off carbs at 2:30 and I take again at 8 befor and after workout is it still ok with dc program??

Comment

"Blast" is the actual training period. For some it's 6 weeks (me for instance), for others it can be 8-12 weeks. It all depends on how well you're recovering and if you are still progressing.

Another suggestion is to read up on members' training journals.
          Max Muscle
          5020 Katella Ave.
          Los Alamitos, CA 90720
          www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

To add to the above, there is not a prescribed number for the warm up sets. I don't think that you need another five warm up sets for shoulders after you have completed chest, for example. Also, for the back thickness stuff it isn't necessary/safe to do a rest pause. Keep a heavy set of around 12 and a heavier set of around 6. Good luck and keep reading and asking questions.
            Last edited by LearningDC; 09-01-2011, 11:00 PM.
            2008 WABDL World Bench Press Champioships, 2nd place 275lb submaster division state record bench press
            2001 WABDL World Record Breaker Bench Press Championships 1st place 275lb class
            2000 USPF Regional Championships 1st place 275lb division
            1999 USPF NorthWest Reigional Championships 1st place, 275lb division
            1998 USAPL State Championships 1st place 275lb division
            1997 AAU State Championships 1st place 275lb division
            1997 USPF State Championships 1st place 275lb division
            + more

Comment

Ok that's helpful thanks bro and what about changing ur exercise let's say I piked up incline smith machine for chest how long should I be doing incline smith machine or should I change every workout? Saying Monday incline smith frinday flat bench Wednesday dumbbell fly does it goes like this or should I keep incline smith for at least several workouts? And same for shoulders and back and biceps triceps??

Comment

I'm thinking you shouldn't be doing DC with the questions you have. Read the stickies!

Comment

Originally posted by edgard View Post
                  Ok that's helpful thanks bro and what about changing ur exercise let's say I piked up incline smith machine for chest how long should I be doing incline smith machine or should I change every workout? Saying Monday incline smith frinday flat bench Wednesday dumbbell fly does it goes like this or should I keep incline smith for at least several workouts? And same for shoulders and back and biceps triceps??
                  Edgard,

Did you read the article in the link I PM'ed you?...

-S
                  The Book Has Arrived!
                  The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                  2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                  2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

I did read it but it dosent show how often u can change ur exercise rootine i don't want anyone to think I'm just here to ask questions I did alot of readings month ago and still but bcus sometimes i feel confused about it bcus I'm not that good in English so I ask here some of my non answered questions when I read.

Comment

found an article witch was helpfull and answered most of my questions so far lol
                      just did the first workout of dc yesterday i felt my body was so sore while i was training bcus all my upper body was working actually i loved it and so excited to see what tomorrow is gonna happen with the next workout just have one question about diet well i train at night so how does it goes if i wanna cutoff carbs should i cut it at 3 or 4 pm and then take carbs befor workoout at 8:30 and then after workout or just cut it at 4 or 5 pm and then take after workout

Comment

...on days you train take before and after, days you dont train =carb cut off.

start a training journal in the journal section you will probally get more advice as well as give you a chance to practice english.

as a side note there may be other routines that are better suited to your level of developement. DC is typically used by an advanced trainnee.
                        Last edited by lhart6272; 09-07-2011, 09:13 AM.
                        Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
                        -John Ceasar

Comment

Working...
                        X