Planing on startin dc training but need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planing on startin dc training but need some help

Helo guys first I'm 28 from Lebanon been training off and on or 10 years now did many cycles and I'm currently on one will finish in few days but been reading too much about dc and I think I love to start with it next week.
    Let me tell u about my diet: I eat good about 400g protein includin shakes and solid food and about 350 carbs I'm 87kg now I'm a bit vascular from the tren and stanazol I'd love to keep that.I feel If I do the dc training correct I can keep it.so I just have a little bit questions about how blasting and cruising should be bcus I didint understand that honestly, and how to cutoff carbs to keep gaining solid mass? I usually eat carbs all week but I cut it off on Saturday and Sunday on none training days so any help would e appreciated

Originally posted by edgard View Post
    Helo guys first I'm 28 from Lebanon been training off and on or 10 years now did many cycles and I'm currently on one will finish in few days but been reading too much about dc and I think I love to start with it next week.
    Let me tell u about my diet: I eat good about 400g protein includin shakes and solid food and about 350 carbs I'm 87kg now I'm a bit vascular from the tren and stanazol I'd love to keep that.I feel If I do the dc training correct I can keep it.so I just have a little bit questions about how blasting and cruising should be bcus I didint understand that honestly, and how to cutoff carbs to keep gaining solid mass? I usually eat carbs all week but I cut it off on Saturday and Sunday on none training days so any help would e appreciated
    Welcome Edgard,

I'd keep on reading. Carb cut-off's are daily phenomenon (minimize carbs at the end of the day in the generic case).

Also, references to gear need to be restricted to our gear forum. If you have gear focused questions, please put them there. If you have newbie DC related questions, please put them in the Puppy Pound subforum of the DOGG Pound. (I've moved this thread there for you.)

Your best bet is to start here with this thread,

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=19724

read it in it's entirety (twice) and the post up your proposed diet, trainng program and supplements (if needed) as well as pictures to get feedback. A journal could follow if you like.

-Scott
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

this is what i was reading for a while, well this is my diet routine and training:
      meal 1:8 eggs white + 2scoop glycomaise 70g carbs
      meal 2:2 scoop whey protein +120g oats in a blender
      meal 3:200g chiken or red meat +100g rice
      meal 4:200g chiken or red meat +100g rice
      meal 5:same as meal 3 and 4
      meal 6:2 scoop whey + 70g glycomaise befor training in 45 minutes or 1 hour
      after workout 2 scoop why +70g glycomaise
      befor bed 2 scoop casein protein
      supplements: whey ,glycomaise,jack 3d befor workout synthasize during workout and glutamine post workout and befor bed
      train 5 days a week 4 sets of each muscle group 12 8 reps, bicycle 30 min in the morning
      so what i want is to keep the hardness after my cycle i dont wanna ask anything about steroids i need to stop it if i could have good results on dc and i wanna grow bigger a little more but with low body fat so just worried about how to do it exactly and they way of cutting off carbs is they key i think but i dont have any experience with it

Comment

And how can I possibly do carb cutoff if I wanna grow with no adding bf and I workout at night around 10pm? Should I take carbs for the first 2 meals and cut it and then befor and after workout??bcus it's needed

Comment

And how can I possibly do carb cutoff if I wanna grow with no adding bf and I workout at night around 10pm? Should I take carbs for the first 2 meals and cut it and then befor and after workout??bcus it's needed
          Yes, always have carbs around your workout even if it falls in the carb cutoff.
          Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
          FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
          www.316fit.com
          Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by fade View Post
            Yes, always have carbs around your workout even if it falls in the carb cutoff.
            So what do u think about my following diet and routine and how can I blast and cruise and when should that happen I need someone to folow me here please.

Comment

train 5 days a week 4 sets of each muscle group 12 8 reps, bicycle 30 min in the morning
              ^^^^^^^
              not DC homie.

READ the stickies, no one will hold your hand here with the exception of SAMMICH.:sammich::sammich::sammich:
              Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
              -John Ceasar

Comment

Ye this is what I used to do befor dc I'm starting dc next week and I need to feed myself more so what I already know about dc now is workout each muscle group twice a week and each time let's say if I did chest shoulder triceps I do 5 warm up sets and 1 full weight set with rest pause for 15 seconds and then stretching.can I have some ideas on diet and carbs cutoff on a daily routine and how to blast and cruise

Comment

http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=17978

just hire homonuculus to train you
                  Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
                  -John Ceasar

Comment

Working...
                  X