Throwing myself into it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwing myself into it

I have ran DC before but I was pretty ignorant. Wasnt disciplined, sacraficed form for weight, and generally pissed around but still saw good results. After a few years of maturing I know Im ready for a new blast.

First I know DC is intended to be slightly heavier but I have fairly small joints and heavy long term lifting screws up my wrists and left shoulder so I will keep it lighter and grow stronger within the range I can stick with safely.

A1
    HS Bench Press 14-20
    Bent Over Row SS 4-6 8-15
    Rack Chin 25-30
    Military Press 17-30
    Lateral Raise 25-30
    Close Grip Bench Press 16-20

B1
    Squat SS 4-6 + 8-15
    Widowmaker = Smith Squat
    Lying Hamstring Curl 16-20
    Hammer Curl 15-20
    Wrist Curl 30-45
    Standing Calf Raise 16-20 (on a smith to let me focus on weight + stretch)

A2
    Incline Bench Press 17-25
    Rack Deadlift SS 20 (I can pull a lotbut wrist cant take it in low ranges)
    Weighted Chin 17-25
    Upright Row 15-20
    Face Pulls 20-30
    Dips 20-30

B2
    Leg Press 16-20
    Widowmaker = Sissy Squat
    RDL SS 4-6 8-15
    Preacher Curl 25-30
    Seated Calf Extension 16-20
    Pin Wheel curl 15-20

A3
    HS Incline Press 17-20
    Seated DB Military 25-30
    Bent Over Lateral Raise 30-40
    HS Low Row 17-20
    HS Pulldown 20-25
    Cable Triceps Extension 30-35

B3
    Hack Squat 25-35
    Widowmaker = Hack Squat
    Sumo Leg Press 17-25
    BB Curl 20-30
    Reverse Grip Curl 3x15

Does this look alright to everyone? Any suggestions? I might catch flack for the 2 shoulder movements but that is really just to bring up my medial and rear delts.
    Last edited by austin109; 06-22-2011, 12:49 AM.

Other Stats

5'10

198lbs

~12% BF

6 years lifting

23 years old.

Will post pictures once I figure out why my new phone is deciding to delete everything.

Long term goal is 220 lbs at the same bodyfat percentage. Planning on a year long bulk up program to get me as large as possible.
    Last edited by austin109; 06-22-2011, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Yes? No?

Comment

Is the order written your intended exercise order? Also, this doesn't sound like a 2-way DC split which is another reason why I ask, as you have multiple moves for the same bodyparts per workout

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Travis View Post
          Is the order written your intended exercise order? Also, this doesn't sound like a 2-way DC split which is another reason why I ask, as you have multiple moves for the same bodyparts per workout
          This is the 2 way. The only variation is I have an extra shoulder movement to bring up my rear and medial delts based on some stuff Dante recommended if there is a badly lagging body part. Other than that it is the 2 way split.

Comment

Originally posted by austin109 View Post
            This is the 2 way. The only variation is I have an extra shoulder movement to bring up my rear and medial delts based on some stuff Dante recommended if there is a badly lagging body part. Other than that it is the 2 way split.
            Exercise order is off in that case. Unless you are just listing the movements you are doing and not necessarily in that order.

Comment

This is the order i'm familiar with. A1,A2,A3:Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Back width, Back thickness. B1,B2,B3: Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads.
              :kewlpics:You are correct, Dante did in fact take my avatar pic. lol

Comment

I was just listing the exercises and not the order.

Comment

Working...
                X