Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Doggcrapp What's Your Opinion on Boner Growth and How to Stimulate it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Doggcrapp What's Your Opinion on Boner Growth and How to Stimulate it?

Is it possible to make bones grow horizontally at a young age? If so, what type of training is best for stimulating horizontal bone growth? Can you give some of your insights on the mechanical stimulation of bone growth?

Just drink more milk...your bones will grow..
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
      Just drink more milk...your bones will grow..
      I do, my bones are fairly thick for my height. My wrists are 7.25 at 5'7 but I'm not satisfied with fairly thick bones I want neanderthal sized bones. I want to have huge 8in wrists and 20+in elbows. But this is really a question for doggcrapp, if anybody knows how to make this happen, it's him. If he doesn't help me I'm gonna have to do hundreds of hours of research.

Comment

GOTSPEED, I am Dante's mom. I am locking you out of our house and telling you to go find more friends, leave my poor Dante alone. Jeepers, I just clicked the "find more posts by GOTSPEED" link. It was like walking into someone's room and finding a secret shrine to their stalking victim in the back of their closet.
        Last edited by Macho Man; 05-19-2011, 02:26 PM. Reason: I may or may not actually be Dante's mother; the DNA test was inconclusive.
        2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
          GOTSPEED, I am Dante's mom. I am locking you out of our house and telling you to go find more friends, leave my poor Dante alone. Jeepers, I just clicked the "find more posts by GOTSPEED" link. It was like walking into someone's room and finding a secret shrine to their stalking victim in the back of their closet.
          Yeah right. You're the one clicking on my profile to read my posts. So who's stalking who?

Comment

Originally posted by GOTSPEED View Post
            If he doesn't help me I'm gonna have to do hundreds of hours of research.
            oh well fuck that...heaven forbid you have to do your own research to learn anything...can't blame you, I would like to be spoon fed too...
            Last edited by Heckman; 05-19-2011, 02:42 PM.

Comment

I will have you know sir, I am a mandated reporter.
              Attached Files
              2010 NPC North Star

Comment

How old are you? This thread might explain your earlier stupid threads..

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
                  How old are you? This thread might explain your earlier stupid threads..
                  I just turned 40, I'm young but I'm a very mature guy.

Comment

Try mega-dosing this. There aren't any known side effects so you should be safe.

Boniva

Oh wait, shit- "Taking a bisphosphonate medication such as ibandronate for osteoporosis may increase the risk that you will break your thigh bone(s)."

Fuck it, I'm sure it's rare, you'll be fine.
                    2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
                      Try mega-dosing this. There aren't any known side effects so you should be safe.

Boniva

Oh wait, shit- "Taking a bisphosphonate medication such as ibandronate for osteoporosis may increase the risk that you will break your thigh bone(s)."

Fuck it, I'm sure it's rare, you'll be fine.
                      Bro plz stop it. Youre not funny, at all. I'm gonna have to stop posting on this forum, this message board is infested with trolls.

Comment

You can't.
                        Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

Bro plz stop it. Youre not funny, at all. I'm gonna have to stop posting on this forum, this message board is infested with trolls.
                          Fair enough
                          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

August 11th 1990 ring a bell. I'm not real good at math, but I don't think that adds up to 40 years old....just sayin'

Comment

Interesting seeing as a thread of yours was titled

"If I Could Read These Articles, I Would Die a Fulfilled Man and I'm only 20"

Man that whole time thing...i forgot you could skip around in it if you so pleased. :WTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X