Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does DC seem easy?

Hey.

I really don´t get it: whenever I do DC, it doesn´t seem too hard (okay, squat is hard, but that´s an exception), and my muscles don´t even go sore or weak, even though I perform ´till failure and even cheat a lil in the last rep. But what I read is, dc is supposed to be super hard and should take all my strength away from other sports. I do everything in the "offical" dc style, except that I don´t do the extreme stretching at all, so what could be the problem?

Originally posted by Perse View Post
    Hey.

I really don´t get it: whenever I do DC, it doesn´t seem too hard (okay, squat is hard, but that´s an exception), and my muscles don´t even go sore or weak, even though I perform ´till failure and even cheat a lil in the last rep. But what I read is, dc is supposed to be super hard and should take all my strength away from other sports. I do everything in the "offical" dc style, except that I don´t do the extreme stretching at all, so what could be the problem?
    Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
    -John Ceasar

Comment

post a video of you performing said DC training
      2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
      2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
      2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
      2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
      2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
      2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
      *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
      88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
      88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

The problem is the fact that you're unable to produce the amount of intensity needed to make gains with DC training.

Comment

How can you call it DC if you leave out one of it's vital component?

Comment

You're right, DC sucks.. you should go back to volume training.
            Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
            FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
            www.316fit.com
            Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Perse View Post
              Hey.

Because your 19 years old and pretty much clueless about how the human body reacts to different types of training....THATS WHY!
              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I know why....you're doing it wrong.

-slide
                Attached Files
                Last edited by slide; 05-18-2011, 06:51 PM.
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Did you swap to DC because the other training was also to easy?
                  "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                  Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                  'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                  ~William Bernbach

Comment

cause you dont know what you're doing!

Comment

dc seems fairly easy when you look at it this way the intensity factor. Use everyway safe like symth machines. And always end on negitive failurw motion. You rep out till you can't do anymore and the symth has to save you lol. And you gotta slide out from undwr the bar and re rack it. Ull be sore after that you littwrally kill urself on thatt last rwp.

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus View Post
                        dc seems fairly easy when you look at it this way the intensity factor. Use everyway safe like symth machines. And always end on negitive failurw motion. You rep out till you can't do anymore and the symth has to save you lol. And you gotta slide out from undwr the bar and re rack it. Ull be sore after that you littwrally kill urself on thatt last rwp.
                        I've seen people from other countries spell better than that.

Just sayin'.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                        Instagram: @intensemuscle
                        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Troll
                          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Comment

Bunyip
                            "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                            Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                            'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                            ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
                              Bunyip
                              Thats why DC is easy for him SAHD
                              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Comment

Working...
                              X