DC Training by bodypart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Training by bodypart

Doggcrapp training split with a few changes, what do you think?

Bold and Underline are exercises that i have replaced

Chest:
    incline smythe press (11-15rp)
    hammer strength press (11-15rp)
    barbell bench press (11-15rp)

Backwidth:
    chins (11-20rp)
    close grip pulldowns (11-15rp)
    front pulldowns (11-15rp)

Backthickness: (back thickness exercises and quad exercises arent rest paused due to safety reasons of fatigue and loss of form)
    deadlifts straight sets (6-9reps) + (9-12reps)
    T-bar rows straight set (10-12 reps)
    rack deadlifts (6-9reps) + (9-12reps)

Shoulders:
    military presses (11-20rp)
    hammer strength presses (11-15rp)
    upright rows (11-20rp)

Quads: (quads are done again with no rest pause because of safety reasons, but after progressive warmups there is a heavy set and then what I call a "widowmaker set" for 20 reps with a still heavy, but lighter weight)

free squats (6-10 rep straight set) 3-5 minute rest and then (20 rep widowmaker)
    hack squats (as above)
    leg press (as above)

Hamstrings:
    lying leg curls (15-30rp)
    seated leg curls (15-30rp)
    sumo press leg press (pressing with heels only- straight set of 15-25 reps)

Biceps:
    preacher curls (11-20rp)
    cabel curl (11-20rp)
    barbel curl (11-20rp)

Forearms:
    pinwheel curls (straight set 10-20 reps)
    hammer curls (straight set 10-20 reps)
    cable reverse curl (straight set 10-20 reps)

Triceps:
    weighted triceps dips (11-20rp)
    cable pushdown (11-20rp)
    EZ bar tricep extentions (15-30rp) (elbow safety)

Calves: (all calves are done with an enhanced negative, meaning up on big toe, 5 seconds lowering down to full stretch and then a brutal 10-15 seconds in the stretched position and then back up on the big toe again. It really separates the mice and the men--this is an all straight set)
    leg press toe press (10-12 reps)
    smith standing leg calf raise (10-12 reps)
    seated calf raises (10-12 reps)

Looks pretty good. However, I hope you have a good spotter for barbell bench press. RPing that exercise without one is dangerous.

Comment

Hey,

I'm new to DC and as well as this site. If anyone could help me out and lead me in the right direction for more info on DC training. Been lifting for a few years and would love to learn everything there is about DC. I've heard about it a few years back and think I'm ready for it. I'm currently deployed on Korea and really have no way to find out about DC other than here. Thank you and have a great day.

SSgt Salomon Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by salomonortiz1 View Post
        Hey,

I'm new to DC and as well as this site. If anyone could help me out and lead me in the right direction for more info on DC training. Been lifting for a few years and would love to learn everything there is about DC. I've heard about it a few years back and think I'm ready for it. I'm currently deployed on Korea and really have no way to find out about DC other than here. Thank you and have a great day.

SSgt Salomon Ortiz
        Read the "stickies" in the Dogg Pound forum and Pound Puppy sub-forum. Lots of useful inofrmation in there for DC newcomers. Thanks for serviing our country.

Comment

Working...
        X