Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a great read for someone new to DC. Very condense and informative. I have been researching DC for about a month now and am preparing to start it in September.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

• ...an eye-opener

Comment

• Great post BDU. Im working on my diet right now and all of thr things you wrote will be put into consideration

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by NaturalLift54 View Post
          Great post BDU. Im working on my diet right now and all of thr things you wrote will be put into consideration

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
          Thanks mate.
          Glad this is still being read.
          "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
          DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
          for a 5% Discount

Comment

• Thanks! Info was really helpful!

Comment

• I deleted my comment. Sorry to post it.
              Last edited by robecru; 05-02-2015, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Solid guidelines for a newbie like myself looking to embark on my first DC blast.

Comment

• Great advice!

Comment

• Awesome post big down under

Lurking here for a long time. Been doing the basic strength routine. Do I have to get fractional plates. The smallest weights in my gym are 1.25 kg. And i am not very strong

thx

Nicolas

Comment

• If i squat 100 kg for three sets of five on monday. With your suggestion to increase the weight with 2.5% a week, theoretically i increase the weight to 102.5 kg the next monday. What I have to do the other two workouts for squatting?

Nicolas

Comment

Working...
                      X