This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpful Links

i dont know if this will be a sticky and i am in no way trying to be a smart-ass so please do not bash me..

i read in one of Skip's posts that it is not possible to re-post the stickies here because if one gets altered, then it will be too combursome to alter them here as well...

and i agree..

thats why i am making this thread with all the helpful stickies and posts which i think will be of help to newbies...

if i have forgotten or if i do not know any, please feel free to add them..

Dante's Mesage to All Newbies **MUST READ**

Extreme Stretches thanks to InHuman

Extreme Stretches with Pics by rake922

MAJOR discussion on all DC Training Principles plus Protocols plus Theories **MUST READ** started by idk

How to Cure Shoulder Problems by Dante

Why There Arent Many Stickies

DC Approved Exercises? by KidRok

Random Thoughts by Dante ***MUST READ***

In-Human's IMPORTANT Quotes

Why to do DC Stretching (Muscle Memory, etc)

DoggCrapp411 by Future Quotes

HIT FAQ by Future Quotes

A Few Diets Revealed by Wake

i think thats it for now....

i am not a DC'er....but i have worked hard at collecting info regarding DC and if i ever want to, i can easily shift to DC Training.....but i am gonna save it for later...

i'm sorry if this thread pisses somebody off...i am only trying to help...

Sentinel
    Last edited by Sentinel; 10-24-2007, 12:57 PM.

Very helpful. Thank you.

Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
      Very helpful. Thank you.

Skip
      you are welcome sir....

Sentinel

Comment

I'm new. This is awesome. I'm interested in DC and Its good to know where to start. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Heeler
        You win some, you lose some, but never give up any.

Comment

http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=9041

theres a good one that goes into depth with extreme stretching
          "If people were 1/10th as worried about the rest of their meals as they were about the post workout shake, there would be a hell of a lot more people looking like bodybuilders. "
          -Trop

Comment

^^thanks...i have updated my list with your link...hope u dont mind...

Comment

sweet
              The promotion of the training methods used by drug-assisted and genetically giften men wreaks havoc, despite these men being presented as demigods in the bodybuilding world. Sure they have inspired millions, but at the same time they have misled millions; and their "intruction" has robbed millions of people of the best training years of their lives.
              -Stuart McRobert

Comment

i know this is off topic but sentinel and newlifter4dc i love your signatures - Stuart McRobert is a legend
                "The only person that gains from massive steroid use is the dealer" - Lee Priest

"I did shag an older 'milf type' recently - 35-36ish - thats about the oldest! I like how with the older ones there are less games. A bit saggier, but better technique." - Redskull

"I've never been caught wanking." - IronBrendan

"my poop shoot was clogged up tighter than a nun's happy place." - DuckDuckGoose

"my nipples look like torpedo's and I can't get Pink's "Stupid girls" out of my head" - Redskull

Comment

Originally posted by JT1
                  i know this is off topic but sentinel and newlifter4dc i love your signatures - Stuart McRobert is a legend
                  buying his books was worth the money

Comment

Originally posted by JT1
                    lol...check our avatar's....i think u'll love them too :p

Comment

Originally posted by Sentinel
                      true
                      The promotion of the training methods used by drug-assisted and genetically giften men wreaks havoc, despite these men being presented as demigods in the bodybuilding world. Sure they have inspired millions, but at the same time they have misled millions; and their "intruction" has robbed millions of people of the best training years of their lives.
                      -Stuart McRobert

Comment

lol...check our avatar's....i think u'll love them too :p
                        lol
                        -Stuart McRobert

Comment

Which book do u receommend? I read up on his book, " Build muscle lose weight look great", it's says it's for beginners, I guess that one is not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by pumphard
                            Which book do u receommend? I read up on his book, " Build muscle lose weight look great", it's says it's for beginners, I guess that one is not for me.
                            i've bought+read beyond brawn + further brawn...

after spending the money, i came accross beyond brawn in pdf version. if u want the book, pm me ur email

peace

Comment

updated

Comment

Working...
                              X