Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I'm now a pound puppy!! That's a badge of honor because its like being part of the pound, even if I'm just a pup. Gotta start somewhere!!

Comment

Is there any threads about chronic injuries and DC?

Is it recommended that if you have a chronic injury (I have a few chronic issues in my ankle) that until resolved you do not start DC? I have a surgery date that is 6 months out - but would like to start training DC however will not be able to progress the weight on my lower body.

Comment

a must read for ever newbie,like me. thanks!

Comment

One day.

Comment

Very beneficial post. I'm new here and having something consolidated that I can read in sequence has been a huge help.

Comment

Thanks for compiling this stuff. Good post

Comment

Hey guys, also new here. I'm honestly blown away by the amount of real info here. I've been using reddit and bb.com for years for advice but they just seem to be full of armchair lifters that do more damage than good.

Comment

Excellent. 58 and carefulky reading all.

Comment

Haze gray and underway

Comment

I was researching DC and it brought me here....great source of info ! I have the WORST bbing genetics on earth but I dont really care as I love it, looking at DC for another tool to see how I respond. Thanks
                      Last edited by CdnRigger; 02-28-2018, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X