Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey I'm NEW

Ok.
    I just read the article in Flex about DC and I'm soooo excited that I have read everything on here in about 15 minutes.
    I have been training for about 5 years (well, effectively only 1 year when I deduct all the time off I took off).
    I'm 17 but I have the dedication to make this work, I am committed to this lifestyle.

Just to confirm:
    I do 6-8 second negatives using my stopwatch.
    Isolation exercises are preferable to compound movements because I can target each and every muscle on my 150lb frame.
    If I don't have DOMS I should double the sets on all exercises until I get DOMS.
    I should perform HIIT cardio immediately after my widowmaker to fry these toothpick legs of mine.
    I should limit protein intake to 30g per meal because the human body cannot process more than that - reference: Muscle & Fitness.
    I shouldn't increase my poundages too much because then I will look crap in my new swimsuit with all those stretch marks.
    I train at home using a bench, dumbbells and a barbell - I know this is not ideal but I'm going to do this whether you like it or not.

How's that look guys?
    Last edited by BigDownUnder; 08-30-2006, 12:05 AM. Reason: ...
    "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
    DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
    for a 5% Discount

don't forget to take a lot of time working out.
    don't wear headphones(how can you talk to chicks then)
    yes your arms and chest are too small so work them even more.
    if 3 days a week isn't enough shoot for 5 or 6
    don't take creatine cause peoples mothers say it is bad

this should help get you started.
    "When you girls are done kissing, I've got some ass kicking for you."
    Wimp Lo: Ha! Face to foot style, how do you like it?
    Chosen One: I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is Earth.
    Wimp Lo: Oh yeah? Then try my nuts to your fist style!

Comment

And not to much of that protien tis Steroids!

Comment

Just to confirm:
        Isolation exercises are preferable to compound movements because I can target each and every muscle on my 150lb frame.
        If I don't have DOMS I should double the sets on all exercises until I get DOMS.
        I should perform HIIT cardio immediately after my widowmaker to fry these toothpick legs of mine.
        I should limit protein intake to 30g per meal because the human body cannot process more than that - reference: Muscle & Fitness.
        I shouldn't increase my poundages too much because then I will look crap in my new swimsuit with all those stretch marks.
        I train at home using a bench, dumbbells and a barbell - I know this is not ideal but I'm going to do this whether you like it or not.
        i hope you get a wedgy for this
        Just Paying My Dues
        RIP Iron Addict
        Max squat 570
        max box squat 525
        Max dead 585
        max floor press 380

All these above numbers will be crushed. I promise

Comment

looks great mate and remember any problems dont hesitate to ask no matter how silly it is just throw it up and all these lovely people will help you out ,dont bother reading any thing takes to much time...

Comment

I train at home using a bench, dumbbells and a barbell - I know this is not ideal but I'm going to do this whether you like it or not
            I hope this wasnt aimed at me young man?!! lol

I Joined a few weeks ago and knew that this sort of training could really only be done using a gym but asked you guys if I could get into the swing of things using home equiment as I was in the process of choosing a gym to join and I got flamed to fuck lol

I am at a gym right now and love the training.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDownUnder
              Ok.
              I just read the article in Flex about DC and I'm soooo excited that I have read everything on here in about 15 minutes.
              I have been training for about 5 years (well, effectively only 1 year when I deduct all the time off I took off).
              I'm 17 but I have the dedication to make this work, I am committed to this lifestyle.

Just to confirm:

How's that look guys?
              don't forget that you dont wanna take glutamine cause it might make your D**k shrink its true i heard it from a study haha.
              jut kidding boys and girls glutamine won't do that but i have heard people say crap like that before, heck i had guys at work tell me creatine was a steriod and it will shrink your wee wee hahah. people just kill me sometimes that kills me too. lol
              [if you want good quality protein go to trueprotein.com and use JJN777 for a 5% discount.

Comment

talking to people who don't bodybuild or weight train about bodybuidling or weight training is just a lost cause. don't even go there lol

I've had the 'creatine is a steroid' bollox too lol

Comment

Use the sloppiest form possible on the brink of injury for massive results as well!

TH
                  For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

I really dont see this thread helping anyone. I am not trying to be a jerk or anyhting, but I just dont understand the point. Yes, there are lots of dumb people (obviously) and they will make mistakes. Either ignore them and let them learn on their own, or help them. But certainly dont think you are cool by mocking them.

The part about being 17 and training for 5 years and it actually only adding up to 1 with time off is kind of ridiculous. I am a senior in high school and have been "training" since 8th grade. 8th and 9th grade I was doing the shit most people start doing. 30 rep curls with 15 lb DBs. But I was also reading a lot about the sport. Middle of sophomore year I started doing DC. I just started my senior year about a week ago. So that would mean I would have been doing DC for 3 semesters (18 weeks each) plus two summers (bout 2.5 months each or so). So that would add up to around a year and a half or so. Say a year and 8 months with breaks and such. But have I been doing DC that whole time? Nope. It is hard to put bodybuilding at the top of my things to do list while being homeless for a summer. It is also hard to incorperate it when doing both track and lacrosse in the same season. Not saying I didnt screw up at all during that time. But there are definitely other factors besides laziness. Now, that being said, you may as well make fun of me. I am sure you would feel a lot better about yourself and make your friends laugh at the same time (everyone wins!!!). Dont forget to make fun of me reading cycles for pennies multiple times. Also, please continue to stereotype teens as being ignorant and lazy. Thanks.

Comment

Think YOUVE Gone A Little Over The Top There Mate Its Just A Light Hearted Reflection Of What We See (or In Some Cases Where ) On The Boards Daily Thats All nothing more
                      Last edited by Tom uk; 08-30-2006, 11:29 AM.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA,
                        LOL
                        Oh yeah, and I'm really pounding the beer away cause Arnold said Milk was for Babies in PUMPING IRON and M&F just had a short study that said hopps was essential for fat loss even though more studies were needed. I am so buffed right now!
                        LOL
                        This is just to funny.
                        " Sorry for starting a fight at your Black Panther Party."

Comment

http://www.righetto.com.br/english/i...apre_atrex.jpg

I havent joined a gym yet. Can I still get descent gains with this. The dude at sears says its HARDCARE. I wouldnt ask but this dude had a six pack

There are only three reasons why you may not like the Whopper.
                          * You hate America and your parents.
                          * You enjoy killing puppies.
                          * You are not awesome
                          I would highly recommend that all first dates happen at Burger King. Order your new girl/guy a Whopper. If he or she refuses feel free to yell, "You are a lame dog killing terrosist!"
                          TRUE PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: SDM333. PLEASE USE IT

Comment

of course you can. i believe that dc and everyone on here highly recommends leg extensions. just be careful you don't get any stretch marks.

on a serious note you have to be joking. with the money you have you are going to buy that thing which no one on here says to use instead of buying something more worthwhile or a gym membership?
                            Chosen One: I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is Earth.

Comment

an i hope you are kidding even more. no one in their right mind would say it's "HARDCORE" nor would anyone believe it. even if he did have a six pack. also, i don't think sears even sells that.

Comment

Working...
                              X