Am I training correctly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I training correctly?

So after storing everything on my phone and loosing it after an update I decided to make a Google Drive spreadsheet...

I seem to be adding weight to every workout which is great!,

I added an A + B workout to show an example but obviously I have 3 different workouts for each A and B day...

1. I do 1-3 warmup sets
    2. I do the RP set
    3. I do 30s Static
    4. I do a 60s stretch with weight but unweighted I do 90s
    5. I write it down and explain in my notes how easy it was so I know what to do next.

On the B workouts I do the Bicep stretch after 2 excersizes as Barbell Curl and Hammer Curl both work the biceps.

Currently I'm unable to stretch the lats as to my understanding it entails hanging off a bar for 90s, after doing heavy lat pulldowns my forearms are taxed

** I made a topic about this and someone suggested I wear straps during all the first excersizes and not on the end e.g. Deadlifts as I do want to go to a meet some time **

and I think that's about it...
    Attached Files

I've always used straps for my lat stretch. My grip would give out way before 90 seconds especially with a dip belt with extra weight.

Comment

Originally posted by sboe View Post
      I've always used straps for my lat stretch. My grip would give out way before 90 seconds especially with a dip belt with extra weight.
      I just literally got some they are great!, I just use them for all the excersizes before the deadlift... the pull excersizes that is.

Comment

Working...
      X