Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC or Not?

Hello everyone, Yesterday i posted by mistake
    I’m from in Argentina and I need help, I've read a lot about DC, I trained 3 years ago but my brands are not very good (DL 425, SQ 315, BP 240). What do you recommend doing those who were in my place? DC or another training split?
    I hope not to disturb but I was passionate to read this forum and the dc training, i follow a lot of programs but the Weights is the best

Someone???

Comment

Comment

Just do it. The 2 way split, one on one off.....................don't try to add or change anything. Trust the system. Only you can determine if it's right for you.
        It's difficult to work out too hard, it's easy to work out too long.............

Comment

Write your routine out from A1-C3 to A3-C3 exactly how you do it so we can see what your doing. Are you keeping your log? Are you eating enough? Please don’t say your diet is “on point”. Remember the carb cut off? Truly going to muscle failure and not mental failure?

STRIVING TO BE THE BEST HUSBAND, FATHER, & FRIEND I CAN BE. BEING THE MOST JACKED WOULDNT HURT EITHER...

Comment

If I were you,
            Last edited by MarkCuq; 07-14-2019, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by markcuq View Post
              if i were you, i would start a course of steroids. Doing something like this cycle:
              wk1-12 test e @ 300mg/wk (twice a week)
              wk1-8 anavar @ 50mg/day (25mg twice a day, once in morning and once in afternoon)

pct:
              2 weeks after final test e jab.
              Day 1 100mg nolvadex
              day 2-11 60mg novaldex/day
              day 12-21 40mg nolvadex/day
              wth????
              It's difficult to work out too hard, it's easy to work out too long.............

Comment

Originally posted by Dens228 View Post

wth????
                Sorry. Just friendy advice.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkCuq View Post

Sorry. Just friendy advice.
                  You just don't usually see unsolicited cycle advise when someone asked about a training routine...........lol

Comment

Good cycle = good training routine.

Comment

But not everyone wants to cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkCuq View Post
                        Good cycle = good training routine.
                        It wasn't your recommendation for the cycle as much as your shameless plug for the website. Don't post shit like that here again. All gear talk is to be in the gear forum and you don't post links to websites for gear.

Skip
                        www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
                        Facebook: Skip Hill
                        Instagram: IntenseMuscle
                        YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

It wasn't your recommendation for the cycle as much as your shameless plug for the website. Don't post shit like that here again. All gear talk is to be in the gear forum and you don't post links to websites for gear.

Skip
                          Ha, I hadn't even noticed that!

Comment

Working...
                          X