I was thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was thinking

I talk to alot of guys that think they can just read the info posted by DC and get the gains they are looking for. kinda like when they read about the "shitload" and think they can master it by the info posted on boards. I try and tell them it makes the world of diffrence when you have somebody watching over you that has mastered the program while going through a program.

mastering even the basic movments in the gym take more than reading how.

Its like reading a book on how to play football and then thinking you can.
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

thats what I am saying I get asked all the time why pay DC when all the info is posted on the baords. they just dont understand its not the same

Comment

i first started DC's principles about 6-8 months ago, and they worked (are working) great, gained about 30-35lbs, without bugging him at all with questions, i only did what i learned on the boards. but you are right, to really take it to the next level and have the shortest line from point a to point b, you need the guidence of dante.

i pick his brain throughout the day with various questions about his training, etc. trust me he is awesome for posting his workouts/diet/etc. on these boards, but these sometimes over 100 page posts, only touch on a small portion of the knowledge this guy has in his head. his writeups he sends to his clients is, for a lack of better words, exhaustive. a 10 to 20 page email is not rare with this guy. and not to mention the time dante puts into the everday emails he gets, is unreal. he really does care for you guys and loves what he does, but trust me this guy works himself to the bone.

tpc
        Last edited by tpc; 03-14-2004, 08:30 PM.
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

I train like a sissy.
          Maybe DC could help me ad 20 or 30 lbs... hmmmm

interesting thought.
          SweatMachine

Comment

SweatMachine, After I read the "Cycling for Pennies" thread, I was convinced it was for me after 24 years of training under my belt. I tried it on my own, but I am the all or nothing kinda guy, so I needed some answers. So like my buddy Raul said, when you pay, he walks you through everything like a teacher and a pupil. There are many things he does not reveal on the boards, and rightfully so, he should be paid.

He has helped me gain more mass in 10 weeks than I did all last year, he is incredible, if he has the space and you pass his questionare, you will love what this guy has in his mind, well worth every penny...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
              ..........i pick his brain throughout the day with various questions about his training, etc. trust me he is awesome for posting his workouts/diet/etc. on these boards, but these sometimes over 100 page posts, only touch on a small portion of the knowledge this guy has in his head. his writeups he sends to his clients is, for a lack of better words, exhaustive. a 10 to 20 page email is not rare with this guy. and not to mention the time dante puts into the everday emails he gets, is unreal. he really does care for you guys and loves what he does, but trust me this guy works himself to the bone.

tpc
              I just read all the Threads he posted and to say that he LOVES what he does is an understatment ~

What a great guy ~

I'm going to try to incorporate some of his training methods ~ but I'm sure I'm going to have to email him; I get a bit confused myself ~

I'm not so sure if I could do those 20 rep squats either

Lift light and ya never get tight ~

Comment

cat, 20 reppers are usually for people that have very hard to build quads, DC says if your quads grow fairly easy, just a heavy set 8-12 reps, then a heavier set for 4-8 reps should be fine...
                "That damn log book"

Comment

tpc, I had to buy a new computer, DC would fry my system at least twice a week...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                    cat, 20 reppers are usually for people that have very hard to build quads, DC says if your quads grow fairly easy, just a heavy set 8-12 reps, then a heavier set for 4-8 reps should be fine...
                    Ohhhhhh...I'm a bit dense today LOL ~ I did go to the gym, but I didn't do 20 reps~ :p I stuck to my 10 -12's ~ I'm happy, I had a good pump

Comment

heh heh she said pump! heh heh
                      SweatMachine

Comment

LOL ~awwwwwwwww...the IMG tags are off ~ Oh well, here ya go ~ :chair:

Comment

OUCH MOMMIE
                          SweatMachine

Comment

Ive told TPC that im going to get him up to 275 with 20 inch guns (he is on his way already)--I was surprised when I showed him my writeups of what i had a certain guy doing training wise that his response was--"wow so much more info than that 100page thread" and i didnt previously realize that. I like to get the basics out there but I guess I get very detailed when i train someone personally. I feel that i should be a lil more descriptive in some things on the boards and strive to do that. Many people have major probs with the stretches and how to do them--and I see on some boards that people just have everything ass backwards. Ive seen about 3 boards now --where someone commented somewhere during a cut and pasting of CFP on a board and that gets included in the next cut and pasting on another board. And its not even my views or the correct views. The first article for AE had jason meullar putting his views in with my article and that gets cut and pasted everywhere but in all honesty JM and I had some different theories. I saw a board online where some guys diet was on it and it wasnt even close to what i recommend and it was right in the middle of a CFP post--everyone was referencing off of that. thank god my trainees are awesome in the fact that they correct the mistakes people posting make. I thank them a great deal for that. Ive seen NJNPC telling people "hey thats not it at all"--and correcting them and that goes greatly appreciated
                            Dantes Blog: http://tn-community.com/category/dantes-board/

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dante.trudel.5

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

DC Training - [email protected]

Comment

I emailed him last month to inquire about his services and if all goes well, fully plan to utilize him this summer!
                              BTW, DC, welcome again!
                              -KidRok-
                              "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                              5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Working...
                              X