Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cee

Hey guys,

I was just wondering what everyone thinks about the creatine ethyl ester (from TP). Im not really sure what its like but im hoping its better than regular creatine. Plus i heard that you only have to take it on the days you work out and that there is no loading stage. I would also like to know the recommended doses. There is also a supplement called x-pand by Dymatise i was wondering if it would be the same as the cee. :dcchomp:
    Just Paying My Dues
    RIP Iron Addict
    Max squat 570
    max box squat 525
    Max dead 585
    max floor press 380

All these above numbers will be crushed. I promise

There are two huge threads on this in the DoggPound general convo area.

Comment

Originally posted by mikethedon
      There is also a supplement called x-pand by Dymatise i was wondering if it would be the same as the cee.
      don't know what that is but if it is the same as cee I really doubt it is as cheap as trueprotein sells it.
      each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
      for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

i have tried xpand by dymatize, it is not the same thing. xpand is a cell volumizer with taurine, nag, and other stuff. cee is pure creatine ethyl ester. xpand is an excellent product tho, i got some sick pumps from it.

Comment

Originally posted by youi09
          i have tried xpand by dymatize, it is not the same thing. xpand is a cell volumizer with taurine, nag, and other stuff. cee is pure creatine ethyl ester. xpand is an excellent product tho, i got some sick pumps from it.
          by the way, trueprotein has taurine too,.... not a bad idea to add taurine to the workout drink (some say it's one of the most underrated supplements).... I will be getting taurine soon in my workout mix.

Comment

I use taurine to prevent cramping alot

EGILL!!!! You better be eating while your writing these posts!!!
            IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

EGILL!!!! You better be eating while your writing these posts!!!
              LOL,..... yes sir! :dcchomp:

Comment

it tastes alot better too
                www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Xpand by Dymatize:

Supplement Facts:
                  Serving Size: 15 1/2 Grams
                  Servings Per Container: 50

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 0
                  Calories from Fat 0
                  Total Carbohydrates 0g
                  Sugars 0g

TriCreatine Malate 4g
                  Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (A-AKG) 3g
                  Betaine-Anhydrous 2g
                  Taurine (Micronized) 2g
                  N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine 1g

Xpansion Matrixâ„¢ 3000mg
                  Glycocyamine, glucuronolactone, l-citrulline, guanidinopropionic acid, mct's (medium chain triglycerides), vinpocetine 99%, vincamine 99%, silicon dioxide.

Other Ingredients:
                  Natural and artificial flavors, sucralose.
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

glucuronolactone, l-citrulline, guanidinopropionic acid
                    oww... my head hurts reading this,...... who comes up with the names of this stuff,..... George Bush?

Comment

Taurine is possibly my favorite supplement.
                      "I got rocks on my hands just like a dope fiend."

Comment

Originally posted by Egill
                        oww... my head hurts reading this,...... who comes up with the names of this stuff,..... George Bush?
                        Nope, Al Gore, after all he INVENTED the internet too!
                        Lift big 2 get big
                        TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
                        mod at bodybuilding.com
                        mod at iron-forum.com
                        mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
                        So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
                        "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
                        Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

I remember reading a long time ago on the animalkits.de board, some people were expirmenting with it for sleep. They'd take high doses and sleep for like 18 hours or something similar, I'm sure Dante knows more about this..

Comment

Originally posted by youi09
                            I remember reading a long time ago on the animalkits.de board, some people were expirmenting with it for sleep. They'd take high doses and sleep for like 18 hours or something similar, I'm sure Dante knows more about this..
                            yeah, I remember that.

here is a thread on chemical anarchy about taurine: taurine

for those that don't get to the new board, here is the thread on the old board: taurine

Comment

also check out this post on chemical anarchy,...... it seems that taurine can prevent exercise-induced oxidative stress and also significially increase VO(2)max.

chemical anarchy board: Taurine is good for your DNA and exercise cap...

for those that can't get to the site here is the post:

Amino Acids. 2004 Mar;26(2):203-7. Epub 2003 May 09. Related Articles, Links

Role of taurine supplementation to prevent exercise-induced oxidative stress in healthy young men.

Zhang M, Izumi I, Kagamimori S, Sokejima S, Yamagami T, Liu Z, Qi B.

Department of Welfare Promotion and Epidemiology, Faculty of Medicine, Toyama Medical and Pharmaceutical University, Toyama, Japan.

To evaluate the protective effects of taurine supplementation on exercise-induced oxidative stress and exercise performance, eleven men aged 18-20 years were selected to participate in two identical bicycle ergometer exercises until exhaustion. Single cell gel assay (SCG assay) was used to study DNA damage in white blood cells (WBC). Pre-supplementation of taurine, a significant negative correlation was found between plasma taurine concentration before exercise and plasma thiobaribituric-acid reactive substance (TBARS) 6 hr after exercise (r = -0.642, p<0.05). WBC showed a significant increase in DNA strand breakage 6 hr and 24 hr after exercise. Seven-day taurine supplementation reduced serum TBARS before exercise ( p<0.05) and resulted in a significantly reduced DNA migration 24 hr after exercise ( p<0.01). Significant increases were also found in VO(2)max, exercise time to exhaustion and maximal workload in test with taurine supplementation ( p<0.05). After supplementation, the change in taurine concentration showed positive correlations with the changes in exercise time to exhaustion and maximal workload. The results suggest that taurine may attenuate exercise-induced DNA damage and enhance the capacity of exercise due to its cellular protective properties.

Comment

Working...
                              X