Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like i'll be taking a break for a while.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anabolic2k
    replied
    due to my work schedule im only traing twice a week at the moment, still hitting it hard and heavy and still increasing strength!!! use it as a cruise if your tired or run down but i believe you can still gain with the 2 days a week!!!

Leave a comment:

• Egill
    replied
    Originally posted by trinitymuscle
    i was thinking about the whole body one day or splitting it up for the two. and still training hard and not using it as a cruising period.
    yeah, I'd try training hard and see if you can do it but training the whole body in one day is tough, lol, I'd rather split it in two day's......... but only once a week, I think I could do it.

Leave a comment:

• trinitymuscle
    replied
    i was thinking about the whole body one day or splitting it up for the two. and still training hard and not using it as a cruising period.

Leave a comment:

• Egill
    replied
    I would try training both day's, sunday and monday so you get the whole body once a week,..... but if you feel you have hard time training two day's in a row when RP'ing then I'd try straight setting.

Leave a comment:

• BIKEMAN
    replied
    Originally posted by trinitymuscle
    the job i'm doing is requiring me to drive about 10-11 hours a day right now through the second week of jan. i also work at a club a couple of times a week. so i pretty much get home from work then go to sleep in a while. so i only have sun. and mon. off right now. so i don't know if i should just go easy on my one day of lifting or do an all body dc style one day or do a workout sun and mon? not sure what i should do. so i could use some ideas here. i guess this is good for my shoulder since it is still sore sometimes from thanksgiving.
    I love your avatar ,my buddy allways says that word ,hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• BIKEMAN
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisThePirate
    you could try doing the whole body once in those 2 days... better than nothing
    true

Leave a comment:

• ChrisThePirate
    replied
    you could try doing the whole body once in those 2 days... better than nothing

Leave a comment:

• Looks like i'll be taking a break for a while.

the job i'm doing is requiring me to drive about 10-11 hours a day right now through the second week of jan. i also work at a club a couple of times a week. so i pretty much get home from work then go to sleep in a while. so i only have sun. and mon. off right now. so i don't know if i should just go easy on my one day of lifting or do an all body dc style one day or do a workout sun and mon? not sure what i should do. so i could use some ideas here. i guess this is good for my shoulder since it is still sore sometimes from thanksgiving.
Working...
X