Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like i'll be taking a break for a while.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looks like i'll be taking a break for a while.

    the job i'm doing is requiring me to drive about 10-11 hours a day right now through the second week of jan. i also work at a club a couple of times a week. so i pretty much get home from work then go to sleep in a while. so i only have sun. and mon. off right now. so i don't know if i should just go easy on my one day of lifting or do an all body dc style one day or do a workout sun and mon? not sure what i should do. so i could use some ideas here. i guess this is good for my shoulder since it is still sore sometimes from thanksgiving.
    "When you girls are done kissing, I've got some ass kicking for you."
    Wimp Lo: Ha! Face to foot style, how do you like it?
    Chosen One: I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is Earth.
    Wimp Lo: Oh yeah? Then try my nuts to your fist style!

  • #2
    you could try doing the whole body once in those 2 days... better than nothing

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ChrisThePirate
      you could try doing the whole body once in those 2 days... better than nothing
      true
      some where between heaven and hell

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by trinitymuscle
        the job i'm doing is requiring me to drive about 10-11 hours a day right now through the second week of jan. i also work at a club a couple of times a week. so i pretty much get home from work then go to sleep in a while. so i only have sun. and mon. off right now. so i don't know if i should just go easy on my one day of lifting or do an all body dc style one day or do a workout sun and mon? not sure what i should do. so i could use some ideas here. i guess this is good for my shoulder since it is still sore sometimes from thanksgiving.
        I love your avatar ,my buddy allways says that word ,hahahaha
        some where between heaven and hell

        Comment


        • #5
          I would try training both day's, sunday and monday so you get the whole body once a week,..... but if you feel you have hard time training two day's in a row when RP'ing then I'd try straight setting.
          each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

          <--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
          for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

          Comment


          • #6
            i was thinking about the whole body one day or splitting it up for the two. and still training hard and not using it as a cruising period.
            "When you girls are done kissing, I've got some ass kicking for you."
            Wimp Lo: Ha! Face to foot style, how do you like it?
            Chosen One: I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is Earth.
            Wimp Lo: Oh yeah? Then try my nuts to your fist style!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by trinitymuscle
              i was thinking about the whole body one day or splitting it up for the two. and still training hard and not using it as a cruising period.
              yeah, I'd try training hard and see if you can do it but training the whole body in one day is tough, lol, I'd rather split it in two day's......... but only once a week, I think I could do it.
              each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

              <--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
              for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

              Comment


              • #8
                due to my work schedule im only traing twice a week at the moment, still hitting it hard and heavy and still increasing strength!!! use it as a cruise if your tired or run down but i believe you can still gain with the 2 days a week!!!
                Some people are so afraid of dying they never actually start living.

                Comment

                Working...
                X