Question about Cruising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Cruising

I did a search on cruising and read through many posts but couldn't find the answers I'm looking for. I've been lifting intensly for the past 8 weeks and I'm gonna cruise for 2-3 weeks. I've been doing straight sets reps around 12-15 to failure. Here's my question. When I go back to the intense routine, should I expect to pick up where I left off in terms of reps/weights and still beat the log book?

Originally posted by JdJuicer
    I did a search on cruising and read through many posts but couldn't find the answers I'm looking for. I've been lifting intensly for the past 8 weeks and I'm gonna cruise for 2-3 weeks. I've been doing straight sets reps around 12-15 to failure. Here's my question. When I go back to the intense routine, should I expect to pick up where I left off in terms of reps/weights and still beat the log book?
    Depending on how much weight you lost, you will come back just slightly under your blasting weights you left off with, but within two weeks or so or after your first rotation you will be back to those old numbers if not passing them up...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Thanks In Human. I always see you over at AR helping out the bros. You are a real asset. You go out of your way to help people and I want to say that we do notice it and we do appreciate it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
        Depending on how much weight you lost, you will come back just slightly under your blasting weights you left off with, but within two weeks or so or after your first rotation you will be back to those old numbers if not passing them up...
        so is he blasting with straight sets of 12-15 ,or is he going to cruse at staight set of 12-15 ?
        some where between heaven and hell

Comment

Thanks In Human. I always see you over at AR helping out the bros. You are a real asset. You go out of your way to help people and I want to say that we do notice it and we do appreciate it. Thanks.
          No problem, anything I can do to help...
          "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by BIKEMAN
            so is he blasting with straight sets of 12-15 ,or is he going to cruse at staight set of 12-15 ?
            I would say that 95% of trainees blast using RP, but we always go straight sets for cruise, some trainees that have a very low recovery time will do straight set blasts...
            "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by BIKEMAN
              I blast with RP sets and cruise with straight sets. I'm cruising right now, that's why my first post says I'm doing straight sets 12-15, kinda did sound a little confusing the way I worded it.

Comment

I blast with RP sets and cruise with straight sets. I'm cruising right now, that's why my first post says I'm doing straight sets 12-15, kinda did sound a little confusing the way I worded it.
                thanks ,I am on week 2 and lovin it cant wait to see what I look like in a few years ,I just gota keep my head down and work out and most importantially eat :dcchomp:
                some where between heaven and hell

Comment

Working...
                X