Question for dc or tpc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for dc or tpc

Just wanted to know if in the future trueprotein will carry bodybuilding dvds? I mean a lot of us shop for products and when those DC shirts come out they will sell like crazy but damn with the type of service you guys provide i wouldnt go anywhere else. just a thought
    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

we have thought about offering other products like so. the only issue we have with doing something like this is, is we end up spreading ourselves too thin. i think we generally want to focus on protein powders and supps and be the absolute best we can at these.

d
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

just hire me and ill be in charge of shipping dvd's
      My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

i need a job......ill take care of the shirts,logos,and other merchandise...lol
        -----------------------------------
        TrueProtein.com
        Discount Code: grm229
        ------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
          we have thought about offering other products like so. the only issue we have with doing something like this is, is we end up spreading ourselves too thin. i think we generally want to focus on protein powders and supps and be the absolute best we can at these.

d

sounds good to me..
          "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

...when are the T-Shirts coming!!!??? <impatient fucker> :flex:
            "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

I'm hoping Doggy Claus will have them ready for under my tree.
              Through the best and the worst
              The struggle and sacrifice.
              For the true who've remained and the new blood.
              Motivation, undying allegiance
              Striving through the hardships and affliction.
              Every drop of blood
              Every bitter tear
              Every bead of sweat
              I live for this

Comment

Originally posted by rackitup
                ...when are the T-Shirts coming!!!??? <impatient fucker> :flex:
                I tried to get them to make me a custom cut one, but they said it was just to sassy and I should give up and buy a BB.com shirt.
                I told them I already had a dozen, they said "it figures".
                I don't get it??? :albert:
                Lift big 2 get big
                TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
                mod at bodybuilding.com
                mod at iron-forum.com
                mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
                So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
                "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
                Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

I asked Dante about CD's and DVD's you know bb'ing stuff and he replied he is up to his ears in Elton John and Neil Diamond as well as Air Supply and Boy George CD's and DVD's.
                  I asked why and he said Doug sit's on his ass all day and buys shit off E-bay...
                  He then asked me If I wanted some Real cheap and I had to say no thanks.

I haven't the heart to tell Dante that I haven't found that very rare copy of "Gone with the Wind" and "Wizard of OZ" DVD's he was looking for to give doug for Christmas..don't wanna spoil Christmas ya know?
                  Massive G
                  Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by Massive G
                    I haven't the heart to tell Dante that I haven't found that very rare copy of "Gone with the Wind" and "Wizard of OZ" DVD's he was looking for to give doug for Christmas..don't wanna spoil Christmas ya know?
                    don't forget the Judy Garland autograph. ,....... he likes her you know :sex:
                    Last edited by Egill; 12-09-2004, 12:26 PM.
                    each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                    for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Working...
                    X