X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pic of BIKEMAN

Here is a pic from last weekend
    some where between heaven and hell

nice Bikeman, how does riding affect your training?

Comment

rock on man. i race a ktm 300
      My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by heavy hitter
        rock on man. i race a ktm 300
        what year ? my cousin has one ,I was thinking about getting an 05 mxc,exc for the trails

Comment

Originally posted by FFactory
          nice Bikeman, how does riding affect your training?
          I do special forearm excerises so I dont get arm pump ,If you lift heavy it will make you slower ,I am trying to find a balance between small and to big (I am no near where to big ,closer to small)If you look at all the top pros they look like marathon runners not sprinters which is what I think looks good ,Riding is all about carido carido caridocarido did I menton carido

Comment

Rock on bro I have been riding for over 20 years now,,, not as brave as I was when I was young but I still get out there.
            I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Originally posted by bigp3
              Rock on bro I have been riding for over 20 years now,,, not as brave as I was when I was young but I still get out there.
              Right on bro ,I hope when I am old and gray I am still riding (not saying you are old and gray)I see guys that are 65 yrs old out there on the trails ,thats my dream

P.S. I like your avatar

Comment

I have 3 bikes and a 4 wheeler, I dont get out as much as I used to but I still enjoy it.
                I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

nice picture BIKEMAN

Originally posted by bigp3
                  not as brave,...... you mean not as stupid, lol.
                  each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                  for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Originally posted by BIKEMAN
                    what year ? my cousin has one ,I was thinking about getting an 05 mxc,exc for the trails
                    its an 02 mxc. i love the thing. living in arizona i mostly desert race, but there is a track not too far from my house so i like to go race every now and then
                    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

its an 02 mxc. i love the thing. living in arizona i mostly desert race, but there is a track not too far from my house so i like to go race every now and then
                      my mom lives out there scottsdale area
                      The new 04-05 300 mxc and exc have the 03 250 sx motor in them which is like 8lbs lighter than the old one and they have beffed up the frame
                      what class do you race in ?

Comment

Originally posted by Egill
                        nice picture BIKEMAN

not as brave,...... you mean not as stupid, lol.
                        true ,good point ,I wont jump jumps I would jump 7 years ago ,not worth not going to the gym and work

Comment

im an amatuer motocross racer, it's fun but im not very good. i race proffesional desert though. i got to meet Destry Abott at a race about two months ago. he was a real nice guy. i ended up talking to him for like half an hour

Comment

im an amatuer motocross racer, it's fun but im not very good. i race proffesional desert though. i got to meet Destry Abott at a race about two months ago. he was a real nice guy. i ended up talking to him for like half an hour
                            awsome ,good to hear ,did he say what he is going to ride in 06 because the kx500 will be discontinued becasue the kx450 four stroke is comming out ?

Comment

you know what i didn't even think to ask him.

Comment

Working...
                              X