Big MIKE takes the whole show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big MIKE takes the whole show!

Heavyweights classic overall winner--here he is on the left with Guest poser IFBB pro Frank Mcgrath in the middle
    IG is

@dante_trudel

One of my most brutally hard training trainees ever--this guy busts his ass!
    IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

Looks damn good! Wish I could see more of his lines through the tan to compare him to the IFBB pro.

Good job DC. You're the man as always!
      5'8'', 215 lbs.

Raw powerlifter.

Comment

Awesome...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm new here- just signed up. Mike is a friend of mine and he looked AWESOME at the show. A well deserved win! A couple more pics..

Comment

looks damn good!!
            "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

What show did he do????
              Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

This is the show that he did. It was also my first show and Mike was a big supporter of me and quite the motivation. He's an animal when it comes to his training!!

http://www.heavyweightsclassic.com/

Look for the picture gallery to be up in about a week.

Comment

Congrats Mike! You looked absolutely swole. :showoff:

Comment

good job mike
                    some where between heaven and hell

Comment

i agree he looks pretty dam good

Comment

Thanks all. Much appreciated. I must say this was possibly the easiest show I've ever gotten ready for, possibly due to the announcement of the grand prize. I had 1 slipup on the diet in 3 months, never missed a workout or a cardio sessiion the whole time. Hard work pays off.
                        Just wanted to give a very personal thanks to the big guy himself who taught me how to train. After 12 years of training thinking you know all you need to grow, and along comes this mammoth of a man with some crazy techniques and training has never been the same since. I don't even go to the gym with the old attitude. My training starts about 5 hours before I get to the gym, I start going through my head the exercises I have to do today and the crazy weights that have to move, I get excited, somtimes I even get sick to my stomach knowing the numbers that I wrote down last time.. Nothing beats me in the gym! Nothing! I won't let it, I can't let it. How much of a let down is it when you have to report back to Dante and tell him you failed. It's a shitty feeling so I make sure its rare.
                        December is easing back ito the weights so I can come back with a vengence come january. No more of this light heavy crap. A Heavyweight is the only way I'll be back on stage.
                        Cheers and thanks.
                        Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Manson
                          No more of this light heavy crap. A Heavyweight is the only way I'll be back on stage.
                          Cheers and thanks.
                          Mike
                          heard that bro, same here!

congrats again man!!!

BW
                          Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Great job Mike! You look awesome! Oh, and welcome to IM!

Comment

Nice work Mike, nice to see some more canadians here, eh?
                              Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Working...
                              X