True Protien + DHL ..good combo !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Protien + DHL ..good combo !

After getting some problems straigtened out with my spelling ability, true protien was able to get my winning auction out on Monday ...got it today ...WOW ! was my third order and the longest it has taken was order on Sunday ...got it on Thursday ...still WOW

12/7/04 12 : 42 pm Shipment delivered. WA
    8 : 17 am Arrived at DHL facility. , WA

12/6/04 11 : 27 pm Departing origin. Fresno, CA
    4 : 18 pm Picked Up by DHL. Shipper's Door

This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Let's bash DHL instead of praise them...

And TPC, rat bastards, Fed Ex ships too lol
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM
    --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

I agree my 50 lbs was sent out LATE Wednesday before thanksgiving and I had it on that Monday morning at 8 am.
      From Ca to NC over the holidays in less than 5 days
      Massive G
      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

You guys must want to put me out of a job lol

Just means Dante will have to hire my ass.
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

I should also be that fast to Canada, but oh wait I forgot stupid customs who likes to takes their sweet ass time with everything. At the way things are going I wouldn't be surprise if I receieve my order well into the new year.

Comment

baby i know you work for fedex, but honestly my man, dhl is hard to beat. they treat the packages with respect (with UPS our packages looked like foot balls wrapped up in tape, totally unacceptable). as well dhl is quick. some guys on the other end of the country (from SoCal to new york), have been receiving in 2 days and that is with ground service.

d
            TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

I got mine in 4 days - from CA to Ohio. I was really surprised, but there's no doubt where i'm going to get every single gram of my protein. Awesome job.

Comment

i feel so lucky, i ordered on monday and got it tuesday of last week..the benefits of living in souther cali..
                "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

I know i know doug, just don't tell anyone I agreed with ya lol

You can still hire me though so I can get the hell out of god damn michigan lol
                  TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Inhuman is about 60 minutes away from us...he placed his order and 7 seconds after he clicked "send" his package was on his front doorstep

(Ok that was a complete exageration by me)
                    IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

DC, Please get the story straight, I was pissed at my last order you guys remember my ranting e-mail, "Dante how come it took 1 hour 52 minutes to get my order here, christ I just got back form lifting and I needed it bad", service now a days, geez...
                      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

can someone please track my other order? i have a funny feeling that IH intercepted that delivery, along with my protein i think you might want to file a missing persons report for the delivery guy
                        "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

I hate you all. Getting your order in 2 days...bah!...lol.

Comment

lol, you guy's are getting screwed, I get my order in 9 minutes. :flip:

ok, I lied it's 9 weeks to Iceland with a f***ing ship,.... I'll bet that if you would throw the bag in the sea and let the gulf stream carry it along it would probably arrive sooner, lol.
                            each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                            for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

DHL is great. I have them overnight my Ostrich Patties.
                              Life is what you make of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X