Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Training Log

Hey Guys,

I wanted to start a training log, right here where all of the hardcore DC guys can see it, critique it, chew it up, spit out and in the end make me a better bodybuilder.

I 'thought' that I had once seen a training log section on this site, but I can't seem to find it now. If this thread needs to be moved, obviously, feel free.

Today will be my FIRST day lifting DC style and my first day tracking my nutritional intake to this extent. I have made my diet available online through FitDay, if you haven't used FitDay, but you're interested in tracking your diet, I suggest you try it, it looks awesome, and most importantly it's free. Anyhow, here is my 'Public Profile' on FitDay for all of you to see:

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...er=Jeffro11821

Here are some of my starting stats:

Height: 6'1" (I'm sure DC won't effect this one :-) )
    Weight: 228
    BF%: 19.9

Pics and measurements will be available by the end of the week. I hope to provide some detailed info here.

I'm posting the following just for my reference, doubt many of you need this, I"ve borrowed this info, exactly, from LoserCores log over on bb.com

the rep ranges (a reference)

chest: 12-20RP, 30second static, stretch
    shoulders: 12-20RP, 30second static, stretch
    triceps: 12-20RP, stretches
    back width: 12-20RP, 20second static
    back thickness: ROWS: strait set of 12; DEADLIFT: strait heavy set of 8, strait heavier set of 4. back stretch

biceps: 12-20RP, 30second static, stretch
    forearms/brachilias: depends on movement
    calves: Up on your big toe, from top of movement to the bottom in 5 seconds, bottom for 15 seconds is one rep do 12-15 reps..
    quads: strait heavy set of 8, strait heavier set of 4
    hamstrings: 12-20RP, hamstring,quad stretches

Anyhow, that's all for now, again, if this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it. I'm just hoping that I'll get some good feedback and gain some knowledge by posting my data here.

My first workout DC style will be in 1 and a half hours. So... I'll either be back sometime tonight or tomorrow morning to let you all know how the first workout went.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lead me, follow me OR get the HELL out of my way!

Great man, I just started last week. It will be nice to see how you progress. I'm sure someone might comment on your stats, your bfat seems to be slightly high to go on a bulk and start dc. And I'm not sure how to read that diet page but either numbers 3600 or 1800 dont look good for anything at a weight of 230 lbs. Maybe I'm just totally lost ..
    Last edited by youi09; 12-06-2004, 05:02 PM.

Comment

"You" -

You are exactly right, my diet is my biggest weakness and my BF is definitly something that I need to be concerned with.

I take Beverly International Supplements and I'm working with one of the advisors on getting the diet right, which I think will in turn take care of the BF. We'll see.

I plan to stick with this and make a crazy transformation! We'll see..

I'm about to roll to the gym...

I'll post more later.

-j

Comment

sounds good. but dont be surprised if this thread gets moved out of the doggpound
        My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro11821
          "You" -

You are exactly right, my diet is my biggest weakness and my BF is definitly something that I need to be concerned with.

I take Beverly International Supplements and I'm working with one of the advisors on getting the diet right, which I think will in turn take care of the BF. We'll see.

I plan to stick with this and make a crazy transformation! We'll see..

I'm about to roll to the gym...

I'll post more later.

-j
          dude, sorry to break it to ya but if you do dc you do dc diet, this aint no half ass bs time. everything goes together to complete the package, you will fail miserably if you try to do dc training with some random diet for cutting or bulking. take my advice and start a normal 3 day split program and cut your body fat down and read up on dc more and dieting. then maybe when you're closer to 15 %, give it a go.

Comment

You know.. you're probably right... I probably should do that.

I think I will. I'm gonna work on cutting the BF, then I'll come back :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro11821
              You know.. you're probably right... I probably should do that.

I think I will. I'm gonna work on cutting the BF, then I'll come back :-)
              good choice.

Comment

Working...
              X