Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Questions...

1.) What do you do for abs?

2.) Do you recommend cardio training and how much?

3.) Do you recommend training the same way during contest preparation( 1 exercise 1 set each and 2 set for back)?

4.) what do you do to SPECIALIZE on lagging bodyparts?

All aswered in the sticky's above.
    CrossFit Champions
    Champions Combat Arts

Comment

:iagree: read the stickies, there tons of info on them, and Dante laye dit all out for you about cardio, contest prep training,
      Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Munster
        All aswered in the sticky's above.
        great advise Munster, lol,........ and welcome to the board NeuroMass, after you'we read the sticky's we will gladly answer some questions.
        Last edited by In-Human; 12-04-2004, 01:41 AM.
        each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
        for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Originally posted by Egill
          great advise Munster, lol,........ and welcome to the board NeuroMass, after you'we read the sticky's we will gladly answer some questions.
          :iagree:
          This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Comment

Yes I did the editing to the last two posts, all members deserve respect no matter what question they ask...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

good to see you guys didn't just get out the spoon and tell him to open wide.
              Training Like Crapp Takes Intensity

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                Yes I did the editing to the last two posts, all members deserve respect no matter what question they ask...
                All good In-Human, I don't want to offend anyone (I somehow didn't realise how offending this could be to NeuroMass until you edited my post and I thought about it, lol. :albert: )
                each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Originally posted by NeuroMass

3.) Do you recommend training the same way during contest preparation( 1 exercise 1 set each and 2 set for back)?

Read the stickys bro...
                  Last edited by In-Human; 12-04-2004, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Egill
                    All good In-Human, I don't want to offend anyone (I somehow didn't realise how offending this could be to NeuroMass until you edited my post and I thought about it, lol. :albert: )
                    Just for a minute, think back when we all first started reading this program and we understood nothing, some of us read everything we can before asking questions and some just like to ask questions right off the bat, it doesn't mean they can't or won't read they just see all the help that the members give out here and they think we will answer everything asked, I know everything has been asked and answered 1000 times but that is what this forum is for, do as I do read and re-read your posts before posting, like my pops used to say, "you got nothing good to say, don't open your mouth", excuse me while I edit NPCs post, I am in that editing mood just for Christmas...
                    "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by NeuroMass

1. I do hanging leg raises with weight, weighted crunches on the floor and an ab machine. I do one exercise each workout alternating between the three of them. I do one rest-pause set of each and try to add weight whenever I can. In other words I train abs like any other body part just slightly more often. I also like to keep the reps somehow high, close to 30RP.

2. Light cardio like walking on a treadmill for 30 minutes on days you dont lift.

3. I cant really answer this one. However, based on what I have read I see no reason why you couldnt keep the workouts close to what they are normally, maybe with some slight modifications. What really changes is cardio and of course diet. This question is really too complicated to answer without more information.

4. I dont have any lagging bodyparts since I started training DC style. I did. My shoulders and calves were very bad. I had no shoulders. Over the past year they have come in and the calves are slowing improving. By training in this style using heavy, compound movements like deadlifts, bench, various squats, etc you tend to develop the whole body. Plus the fact that you change exercises when you reach your strength limit helps. But again, this question is a little too specific. It would be better if you mentioned exactly which body part is lagging and how you have been training that bodypart. Then maybe we could tweak something.

It's Saturday. I am cruising. No girls want to play tonight. Who's got a question? I'll freakin' answer it
                      Through the best and the worst
                      The struggle and sacrifice.
                      For the true who've remained and the new blood.
                      Motivation, undying allegiance
                      Striving through the hardships and affliction.
                      Every drop of blood
                      Every bitter tear
                      Every bead of sweat
                      I live for this

Comment

Originally posted by Gollum
                        Who's got a question? I'll freakin' answer it
                        Thanx Goll, you just got a "get out of being banned" free card...
                        "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by Gollum
                          It's Saturday. I am cruising. No girls want to play tonight. Who's got a question? I'll freakin' answer it
                          How many DC Trainees does it take to screw in a light bulb?
                          CrossFit Champions
                          Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Originally posted by The Munster
                            How many DC Trainees does it take to screw in a light bulb?
                            Zero, no one knows WATT it takes to be a DCer...
                            "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                              Zero, no one knows WATT it takes to be a DCer...
                              CrossFit Champions
                              Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Working...
                              X