My hardcore gym!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hardcore gym!!

Ever get those moments where you just wish you had a camera? well ever since i got my camera phone i decided to capture everything,, the pic isnt that great seeing that i was far but man is this hardcore or what?
    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Haaaahaaaahaaaaa.

CrossFit Champions
    Champions Combat Arts

Comment

thats the first time i see that in my life even my gym isnt that bad

Comment

ya i was gonna ask for a spot but i noticed he was reading the dow jones,, that ish intimidated me so i walked away .. lol

Comment

Mobsta, Do you think I can fit in there?...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

here is a picture of my gym (couldn't find a better one),.... it's supposed to be the biggest gym in Europe (it opened this year), it is 7.150 m2 in size. despite the size there are only 2 squat racks and no special place to deadlift,..... lots of benches though :angry:
            each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
            for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Mobsta: That's an instant classic! LOL!

Egil: Is that a gym or an airport terminal....geeeezzz. I've never seen anything like that.

R

Comment

Egil: Is that a gym or an airport terminal....geeeezzz. I've never seen anything like that.
                lol, it has over 100 cardio machines,..... to the right are lots of life fitness and hammer strength machines f.ex.,.......... at the back of the picture are some hammer strength machines, 4 smythe machines and the free weight area (very blurry in the picture, not that big area though).

Anyway I found some hardcore training pictures at the gyms web site for inspiration (do you think she's training DC style):

(ps. if you choose dumbbell that matches the colour of your clothes then that might be a indicator that you're a pussy)
                each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

IH,, i think you could,, just tie a sweater around your neck and they wont mess with ya..

egil. thats a big ass gym!!!

how much more hardcore could that be? take a look at the guy in the green sweater,, he was there for like 15 minutes with 135lb!! insanity i say !! for get about chalk and rusty weight its all about harvard sweaters fuzzy dumbbells and oh ya i forgot to mention we have a 40 inch plasma tv in our locker!!
                  Last edited by mobsta; 12-02-2004, 12:50 AM.

Comment

mobsta...ask Skip.....our gym has a couple of those! Saw a lady doing leg extensions while reading the paper. Saw a guy on his cell phone doing pulldowns. I don't own a camera phone so just imagine it. Definitely a riot!

Comment

Oh my god, what a dipshit. That guy deserves a barbell enema!

On another note, how do you get a pic from your cell-phone onto your computer?
                      What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

BeeJ, I can't make out who that is in your avatar- that's a massive upper body!

Comment

Ben, that's Mr. Olympia Sergio Oliva!
                          ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                          Good luck
                          Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                          SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                          TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

man, those people look like robots training on those treadmills

Comment

LOL, I haven't seen that in my gym for awhile now.

It's even more funny when you see the personal traininers of the gym, reading a magazine while working out.
                              Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Working...
                              X