trueprotein creatine? huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trueprotein creatine? huh?

just ordered some more creatine from trueprotein.com. the first time i ordered it the creatine was more crystalized. today when i got it the creatine was powdered. anyone know why this is? is it like the time i bought some weed off the kid down the street and after smoking it i was told it was oregano?
    "When you girls are done kissing, I've got some ass kicking for you."
    Wimp Lo: Ha! Face to foot style, how do you like it?
    Chosen One: I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is Earth.
    Wimp Lo: Oh yeah? Then try my nuts to your fist style!

u sure u didn't get the CEE ? that creatine looks more like powder.

Comment

Originally posted by trinitymuscle
      just ordered some more creatine from trueprotein.com. the first time i ordered it the creatine was more crystalized. today when i got it the creatine was powdered. anyone know why this is? is it like the time i bought some weed off the kid down the street and after smoking it i was told it was oregano?
      we are know using a smaller mesh creatine, the crea-mono we had before was at an 80 mesh, the newer is at a 200 mesh (micronized), it is the same quality crea-mono (actually better), it is just a smaller particle size. the larger mesh seemed to be way to gritty and was tough to ingest because the creatine would alway settle to the bottom of the glass quickly, the new smaller mesh crea-mono we carry suspends in liquid much better.

no worries, it is the same stuff, just a smaller particle size.

doug
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

thanks tpc. i figured everything was cool and you guys just changed something. and yeah this mixes a lot better. the other stuff i had to shake all the time and it would still leave some on the bottom and the side of my shakers. later
        "When you girls are done kissing, I've got some ass kicking for you."
        Wimp Lo: Ha! Face to foot style, how do you like it?
        Chosen One: I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is Earth.
        Wimp Lo: Oh yeah? Then try my nuts to your fist style!

Comment

Working...
        X