question about squats and deads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about squats and deads

I was wondering while using the DC method .Should you do a straight set for your work set for squats and deads and t-bar rows ? of like 12-20reps ?
    Thanks all :bat:
    some where between heaven and hell

Originally posted by BIKEMAN
    I was wondering while using the DC method .Should you do a straight set for your work set for squats and deads and t-bar rows ? of like 12-20reps ?
    Thanks all :bat:
    t-bar rows are pretty much always in the 8-12 straight set rep range. for squats, if your quads are a strong point you can either do a straight set of 10 or 8-12 then a 4-8. if they are a weak point you do a 4-8 repper and then a widowmaker of 20reps.

deads are 8-12/4-8
    TRAIN
    EAT
    SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

so on squats and deads you do say a working set of 10-12 then wait 15seconds and try for 6-8 ? am I way off here ?

Comment

Originally posted by BIKEMAN
        so on squats and deads you do say a working set of 10-12 then wait 15seconds and try for 6-8 ? am I way off here ?
        Bro he just wrote it out for you. On squats you do 1 set of 8 heavy reps. Then after you do 1 set of 20 reps. No rest pausing with squats.

Secondly, deads are 8-12/4-8, just like JnJ23 mentioned. No rest pausing with Deads.

Comment

Big thing you have to watch out for with the deads is going to close to failure and letting your form get sloppy. The second you lose tight form it is time to stop or you are asking for trouble.
          I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Originally posted by youi09
            Bro he just wrote it out for you. On squats you do 1 set of 8 heavy reps. Then after you do 1 set of 20 reps. No rest pausing with squats.

Secondly, deads are 8-12/4-8, just like JnJ23 mentioned. No rest pausing with Deads.

Sorry what are we talking about?....I'm still staring at youi09 avatar.

R

Comment

Originally posted by xRAJAx
              Sorry what are we talking about?....I'm still staring at youi09 avatar.

R

:boobies: I love that girl. Its VIDA GUERAA. look up some pics of her on the net, you wont be disappointed, she got the roundest ass u ever seen . http://www.vidasworld.com/

Comment

Do the stickies up above bore the hell out of people that much so they dont read them?
                IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                  Do the stickies up above bore the hell out of people that much so they dont read them?
                  No, people just don't take the time to think that maybe all those stickied things at the top of the page are of some importance. I guess big titles like "DC TRAINING" aren't explanatory enough

Comment

yup you might to think about color coordinating them or something,,, a bright pink possibly
                    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

ok, ive read the stickies i hope i didnt miss this but. when soing the squats and dead how long do yall wait between sets?

Comment

It doesn't matter really, just long enough to recover. Just don't take a vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                          It doesn't matter really, just long enough to recover. Just don't take a vacation.
                          Yeah, and take about the same amount of time between the sets every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ton1333
                            ok, ive read the stickies i hope i didnt miss this but. when soing the squats and dead how long do yall wait between sets?
                            Dont bother asking these guys anything they are to good to answer
                            I read the stickys bro and I have never really done deads and squats becasue of my bad back .

Comment

Originally posted by youi09

Ya BRO ,I know he just wrote it out but I have never really done those excersicse BRO,and just wanted to make sure I was doing it right ,

THANKS

Comment

Working...
                              X