Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to win the bet

Whats up people,

Im gonna give you guys a little background info on my self befor i get to the point. I have been training for about 4 years, for the first two years i was just fooling around with weights and the in my third year got serious and "tried" to add muscle and ended up getting really fat. Last year in january i went to the owner of my gym and good friend and asked him to measure my fat% and i was 230lbs at a HUGE 31.5% boob man. So my buddy told me what to do to lose weight so i lost 42 pounds and ended up at 188 at 12.5%. I thought i looked better but really small, he gave me a nutrition plan, with the plan i ended up gaining muscle while dieting. So when i was a 188 one of my buddys showed me the awsome DC style of training. I just finished my first blast and i gained alot of strength and about 6-7 pounds and i dont think i gained any fat while doing this. The owner of my gym/buddy is VERY knowledgable and has been around for a while. But today i told him i have a goal of reaching 220 at the same %of fat(or leaner if possible) but he said IF i could do it it would take me 5 years(exagerating) but he said he doesnt think i could do it naturaly. So i bet him that with DC i could do it in less then half,based on my gains from the first blast. So what do you guys think?

P.S- the owner/buddy is very learned in this industry that is the only reason im feeling a little down and praying that the leased il weight is 220. The life long goal is 300lbs :flex: :dcchomp:
    Just Paying My Dues
    RIP Iron Addict
    Max squat 570
    max box squat 525
    Max dead 585
    max floor press 380

All these above numbers will be crushed. I promise

So right now you are 195ish? Is that right?

Yes you can make 220 in 2 years. Easy if you hit it full steam.
    CrossFit Champions
    Champions Combat Arts

Comment

The average guy gains anywhere from 4-8 lbs a year with the normal training programs everyone does, your age and not knowing exactly how you look and your recouperation ability, 25 lbs in a year is not unreachable at all, you keep the protein high and stick with cardio and cut offs and you can lose BF while gaining muscle, this is a tough program, as you have seen, but stick with it and do this for you, screw the owner...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

should not be a problem...i have kept carbs minimal, mostly oatmeal in the first 2 or 3 meals and i am leaner, waist is the same and am about 5lbs heavier...will weigh in first thing in the morning

Comment

Thanks IN-Human for the info, and everyone else. I love the DC method and im going to be sticking with it! I keep my protein pretty high i would say about 1.5-2.0grams per pound. And i keep my cut-off at 4-5pm and do interval or bike 3-4 times a week. My recouperation isnt that good so i use the m/w/f. Personaly i think i look to small and still to fat.
          Just Paying My Dues
          RIP Iron Addict
          Max squat 570
          max box squat 525
          Max dead 585
          max floor press 380

Comment

Originally posted by mikethedon
            Thanks IN-Human for the info, and everyone else. I love the DC method and im going to be sticking with it! I keep my protein pretty high i would say about 1.5-2.0grams per pound. And i keep my cut-off at 4-5pm and do interval or bike 3-4 times a week. My recouperation isnt that good so i use the m/w/f. Personaly i think i look to small and still to fat.
            You better keep with it and start eating more.

Comment

I keep my protein pretty high i would say about 1.5-2.0grams per pound.
              be sure to get 2g+ protein per lbs.

My recouperation isnt that good so i use the m/w/f.
              most do m/w/f with a 2 way split so if you're not talking about a 3 way split then your recouperation is average.
              each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
              for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

I know mike and hes doing the 2 way split can somebody bust his balls and tell him to eat more cause im sure he can take more food and still gain no fat. HEY MIKE EAT MORE FOOD LOL

Comment

with hard work patience and consistancy it is very doable my friend.
                  I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Mike, Bring up the cardio a few more days a week to keep that BF in check, we are all different here BF%, so cardio varies.

If you feel your recouperation is not up to par you can space the off days out farther apart on a day you still feel worked and it is a training day...
                    "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by goliath23
                      I know mike and hes doing the 2 way split can somebody bust his balls and tell him to eat more cause im sure he can take more food and still gain no fat. HEY MIKE EAT MORE FOOD LOL
                      EAT MORE FOOD GOD DAMNIT, I am expecting an update soon (2 weeks maybe) that you reached your goal.
                      :dcchomp: :dcchomp: :dcchomp: :dcchomp: :dcchomp:
                      each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                      for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Alright, so the plan is eat, eat, and then eat some more then do more cardio. Il keep you guys posted
                        Just Paying My Dues
                        RIP Iron Addict
                        Max squat 570
                        max box squat 525
                        Max dead 585
                        max floor press 380

Comment

Do not throw caution to the wind when you are eating, you concentrate on protein...
                          "That damn log book"

Comment

Eat alot, but clean. Getting 8000cals from junk will not get you big and ripped.

Just count the protein and stuff your face with good food, eat as much as you can as often as you can.

Comment

Working...
                            X