Dante's new articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dante's new articles

Dante, where is the new stuff? I've been waiting all weekend. It's cold here and I have nothing to do. I want to learn something! Come on, already. Seriously, I know you're busy, but I'm sure everyone is waiting. Thanks in aadvance.
    Ain't Nuttin to it, but to do it!

True Protein- The Best!

TRUE PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: JER621

:grumpy:

lol,....... give him a break, he will post those articles sometimes...... maybe next year.
    each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
    for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

i been patiently waiting too, whats the deal?
      -----------------------------------
      TrueProtein.com
      Discount Code: grm229
      ------------------------------------

Comment

I think I ate crow on that one guys. I posted that thread because I only got like 4 emails that day and 5 the day before and I was thinking "ok this is going to be gravy everyone is preoccupied over the holiday"....."and Ill have alot of time over the next 4 days". NADA, I shouldnt of posted that I guess because I got about 40-50 emails every day since....I cant write anything for the board when I get that many
        IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
          I think I ate crow on that one guys. I posted that thread because I only got like 4 emails that day and 5 the day before and I was thinking "ok this is going to be gravy everyone is preoccupied over the holiday"....."and Ill have alot of time over the next 4 days". NADA, I shouldnt of posted that I guess because I got about 40-50 emails every day since....I cant write anything for the board when I get that many
          Darn. That's a shame that you were swamped with so many emails (again). How about a trip down memory lane? Remember the developments that George A. (was that his name, or did I confuse 'em with someone else?) used to work on in the area of blood types. Seems like he was on an interesting avenue of research. And if so, ever thought of incorporating that info for the more advanced trainies? Just a thought.
          -JF
          Last edited by Joint Fracture; 11-28-2004, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Everyone stop emailing Dante right now. He needs to write. If people would let him write, there might be less of a need to email him.
            Ain't Nuttin to it, but to do it!

True Protein- The Best!

TRUE PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: JER621

:grumpy:

Comment

Originally posted by jrey
              Everyone stop emailing Dante right now. He needs to write. If people would let him write, there might be less of a need to email him.
              Good point...

Comment

what a lazy bitch...
                TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
                  what a lazy bitch...
                  Agreed.
                  *eats more red velvet cake and scratches my ass*
                  Last edited by USMuscle9403; 11-28-2004, 04:02 PM.

Comment

I'm still waiting for:

Sensitive Lifting: Finding Your Female Side Through Iron

I've just about given up on:

Please Like Me Despite My Online Nick
                    Through the best and the worst
                    The struggle and sacrifice.
                    For the true who've remained and the new blood.
                    Motivation, undying allegiance
                    Striving through the hardships and affliction.
                    Every drop of blood
                    Every bitter tear
                    Every bead of sweat
                    I live for this

Comment

When I was part of John DeFendis' "family" I received upwards of 200 emails each and every day! Man did I get full use out of cutting and pasting, but I never want to be in the position again. So I know where you are at DC. Still, I too eagerly await the new articles so when you have a second? LOL
                      No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

You should do what Bill Gates does.

On average he gets about 300,000 emails a day, and has 3 full time employees who sort, delete, and clean up his inbox, and also remove ant spam, death threats and other stuff.

Just hire a few co-op high school students to do it for ya, LOL, I bet you could pay them with the protein you drop on the warehouse floor.
                        Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Working...
                        X